Chapter 21.

Riya's pov :

I woke up as the sunrays hit me.. I didnot see him yesterday fully..He was in study room the whole day as informed by the servants.I wonder what hes doing !..He just sent me servants to make sure that i eat my lunch and dinner ..Night I was asleep and i felt him hugging me...I was in deep sleep that i dont even remember if thats real or dream as he's not here now..

Good..Let him be there all day.

I lazily went to take shower...I came out wraping myself in a towel..I was not in mood to decide the dress before shower..I went towards the closet to pick the dress....I was in deep confusion to select...

Out of nowhere a hand lifted me up from back...I was stunned...I started wriggling to get free from him..But stopped suddenly when i realised im loosening my towel's grip by my moves..

"Will you not lock the door while changing?" He asked in his husky voice nuzzling my neck..His nuzzles and hot breath giving me goose bumps.

"I ..I " words ceased to come outt.

"Let me down..I need to change"

"Why are you tempting me so much baby." He said and bit my ears sensually forming a knot in my stomach ..

He let me down and his hands roamed all my body igniting fire in his every touch...I wanted to hate his touch ..But my body reacted to the exact opposite of my thoughts..He squeezed my hips not so soft..

He turned me to face him..He wrapped his one hand around my waist .His one finger travelled my face, my lips, my neck and lower till the towel..He slightly poked his finger in the middle of the towel and was about to drag the towel...

I with one swift motion pushed him and ran into the dressing room and locked it.

"Come out now"

"No.."

"You will regret this kitten..im leaving you for now as i have an important meeting" He said ....

does he even work? I wondered. i heard door opening and closing sound

I peeked outside,after i made sure that he went out i quickly locked the door. I picked one tshirt and knee length skirt and wore it.

I had my breakfast and wandered in the garden...This is my favourite place of this mansion..The flowers looking so lovely..I'm in love with this swing in the middle of the garden..

I was sitting in the swing admiring the beautiful flowers...

Someone poked me and i see the little girl poking me...

"Hey baby!"

"Come. Come with me" she said in a melting baby voice..

I couldnt deny and went with her.

"Where are we going baby"

She said nothing and kept running and dragging me excitedly..

"Can you please take that pink flower for me?" She stopped and said pointing her fingers towards a flower which is above her reach..

"Sure baby" I plucked it for her and gave it ...She kissed my cheeks happily...She remember me Kushi so much...

I was ready to jump in my sad thoughts, But that little pie dragged me with her and distracted me...Shes the best entertainer and well mannered kid..She's so talented ..she sing,dance and is so full of life..I really needed this little bundle of happiness ..

I was playing with her and the time flew..It was 2 and her mom called her for lunch ..I was climbing up the stairs to the room when suddenly a sharp pain hit my stomach..