Chapter 14.

My day in office went asusual and presently i'm sitting in my room with the stylist he sent me...I was worried that i've to put up with some high profile witch that would mock me or irritate me for atleast an hour...

But when i opened the door , her warm smile told a complete different story about my next hour..

She was so beautiful and elegant..The way she drived her mercedez is mind blowing. The style !! .I was worried that she would feel discomfort to be in my home without AC..

"You might not feel comfortable here without AC...If you want you can..mmm...leave, i mean i can really manage myself".

"Hey no problem Riya..im completely ok here..Akshay called me personally for you and its nothing less than a miracle" she said.

Strange! No one calls him by his name.

"We are childhood friends" she answered my unasked question..

"Ohh ok ".

"You can wear your dress now...we'll do your makeup and hair then" she said.

I went in and wore the dress which he
bought yesterday..

"Woow!! You look sizzling hawwt . " She said making me blush.

"Thank you".

"When Akshay said you are his fiance ,i thought you're so lucky .but now after seeing you he's lucky too" she said making my eyes pop out.

"Im lucky? I can be anything but that".

"Girl, Really? Do you know how many girls are dying out in jealous there ?. Its unofficial yet, if Akshay makes it official by giving a statement im sure it will cause millions of heart breaks." She said .

Only if you knew whats going on between us..I thought mentally..I'm sure i would have kept him as my celebrity crush if i didnot known him personally..But now after knowing him, God !

"Riya ! Riya ?" .i heard her voice.

"Yeah ! Sorry. Im zoned out" .

"I dont want to dig your personals Riya..But trust me when i say you are lucky" she said and sudden worry flashed her eyes ..but she quickly covered it up.

I dont want to argue with her or say something to her and dig my own pit incase if she says to her friend. I just nodded my head .

"We can start now .." She said and clapped with excitement .

I smiled and agreed. "But i prefer my natural look.im allergic to some cosmetic products" i informed her.

"No problem.You already have the best skin." She complimented again.

She did my make up and hair .
"Ready to seeee" she announced.

I curiously looked in mirror.she has given me smoky eyes look ..My lipstick is little bold than usual today..She curled my hairs at the end and let free..overall i looked good..

This is the first time i had done something except for kajal and lipgloss.

"You're going to sweep Akshay off his feet " .I just smiled at her.

we talked for a while .while we were talking,my phone rang flashing his name.

"Done?" Asked he.

"Yes"

"Come out". He said and cut the call.

"He's here" i informed her.

"Yeah ! Lets go .Cant wait to see Akshay's reaction" she said and dragged me outside.