Chapter 17

I awake and yawn seeing that the kids were happily talking in a circle asking questions and getting answers. I put on my hoodie and head over pressing a finger to my lips as a signal not to say anything I bend down and snarl in Todoroki's ear he jumps making me chuckle as he glares at me. "Morning kitty, how'd you sleep?" He spoke I was taken aback by the new nickname but didn't say anything.

"I slept good, how about you peppermint candy cane?" I hum out the response sitting beside him.

"I was a bit cold without my kitty to snuggle." He says softly as if testing out the limits of what we were.

"Then I'll be with you tonight Todo."

"Wanna go for a swim?" He asks I nod and grab my bathing suit putting it on.

I walk out and Denki calls. "ROCK IT, GIRL!" I giggle as he snaps his finger in a Z trying to be funny.

"Let's go," Todoroki says, he had on black trunks I follow him to the water where nobody was at the moment, I slowly wade in he was at my side, soon neither of us could touch the bottom. We began to swim out further to the center where we just floated looking at each other. I stared into his eyes they were beautiful I glanced at his lips and back up he moves towards me and I move backward so I can stand when I stop his lips press to mine. I lick his bottom lip and he grants entry I explore his mouth taking dominance he held my waist, and I wrapped my arms around his neck the kiss deepens as he pulls me closer. I hear gasps and squeals as I kiss him I run my fingers through his hair finally pulling away I look at him. His cheeks were burning bright red and his hair ruffled

"Damn somebody got carried away." I hear somebody laugh I glare at the boy Bakugou giving a loud snarl to signal for him to shut up, "What?" He asked me sounding angry.

"Shut the fuck up you practically fuck Kirishima every night!" I growl his face turns to beat red in seconds.

"How would you know?" He asks me.

"I can hear you moaning, you should really start covering your mouth," I said drying my hand and grabbing my phone I played a video.

"Ahhhh~ Kirishima~" Bakugou moaned in the video I snickered pausing it.

"Why do you have that?!" Bakugou hissed.

"Blackmail~" I purr in a sing-song voice, "Don't worry I have something on all of you~"

"Wait do you mean just 1-A or 1-A and 1-B?" Somebody with vine hair said.

"1-A don't really care about 1-B enough to get things for blackmail," I state simply shrugging as I wade to the shore and dry off.

"Wait what do you have on Todoroki?" Deku asked genuinely curious

"I won't give him affection until he does what I want," I say Todoroki hugs me from behind.

"But I like affection!" He groaned I smiled.

"Then do as I say." I giggle wiggling free from his grasp he made a whimpering sound and I chuckled "No." I say making him whine in protest I walk back into the cave and get dressed in actual clothes I walk out.