Chapter 5

-Back to your POV-

I sigh. "Dumb ass pack of wolves attacked me on my territory it isn't right." I explain to Denki who was eyeing my wounds around the punching bag.

"Oh?" He throws another punch. "Care to explain." He steadies the punching bag walking over as I put the weight on the rack and sit up.

"I helped the pup home and his pack assumed I was threatening him, to make it worse he was the alpha's son. The pack attacked me all at once... Let's just say I won that battle." I chuckle lightly.

"How did you win, it was a whole pack?" Todoroki asks.

"Simple, I fought them off. None of them died I just made sure they knew not to touch my territory again." I  hum shrugging I pull off the eye patch that was soaked with blood at least the scratch wasn't hurting anymore I stand up.

"That looks painful!" Denki says I shrug heading for the door.

"Just a scratch, nothing I can't handle!" I say walking out I enter the bathroom and start to shower I wash the dried blood off my skin and let the boiling water relax my muscles as my skin grows red from the heat. I then notice I forgot clothes. 'Shit!' I partially open the door hearing minecraft from our room. "Denki I forgot clothes!" I call nothing I wrap up and walk to my room. "COVER YOUR EYES MOTHER FUCKERS!" I yell through the door.

"The hell?" Shinso asks.

"She forgot clothes." Denki replies a pause. "K! You're good!" He calls I open the door and grab my clothes trying to walk away I trip over air my towel coming loose. 

"FUCK!" I yell right before landing on Todoroki he opens his eyes. "Sorry! I tripped..." I say quickly embarrassed.

"It's fine I understand." He says he glances down. "Nice view." He hums I spring up and cover myself with my arms... kind of.

Denki was laughing. "OH MY GOD!" He exclaims clearly not able to breath I slap the shit out of my brother. "Shut up! I tripped!" I snap he composes himself.

"The other two opened their eyes and you're standing in the middle of the room naked?" Shinso guesses.

"Accurate." I say slipping on underwear and a bra my skin no longer red.

"So can I?" He asks I put on a big shirt and nod though he couldn't see.

"Yep! I'm good now!" I hum sitting down in front of Todoroki.

"So can we have a replay of that sometime? And hopefully you wouldn't be putting clothes on after." He asks.

"Give me one second." I say walking out of the room I wait for my heart to stop pounding in my chest covering my face with my pillow I softly squeal into it then walk back my face blank Denki was laughing. I full on glare at him and sit down again he still hadn't stopped laughing I grab a pencil and throw it at him hitting him in the middle of the forehead. "I was going to say we should work on the project... But we were told to wait by Aizawa. So wanna play a game?" I ask Denki was still laughing.

"What game?" Shinso asks.

"Truth or dare." Me and Denki spoke the other two were hesitant but agreed. "Could I start, I have a few good ones!" We spoke in sync again the other two laugh.

"Yeah one of you can go first." Shinso says.

"You go!" We both spoke and sigh. "No you go! Fine I'll go! Ack! Shush! Ok I'll go." We both facepalm in sync. "DAMN IT!" We say. "OH COME ON!" I make a zipper motion over my mouth.

"Ok. I'll go!" Denki says I laugh. "Y/N truth or dare?"

"Dare all the way!" I speak with confidence.

"Kiss the person you like most here." He says I kiss the back of his hand.

"You didn't say what kind of like." I say smiling. "Shinso Spill your guts, or feel my wrath?" I giggle.

"Feel your wrath." He says I smile. 

"Make Denki do whatever you want him to do with your quirk." I whisper in his ear.

"Hey Denki, are you gay?" Shinso asks Denki nods.

"Ye-" He cuts off his eyes fall blank and he starts to dance like a stripper I take a picture and caption it. Hanging with my brother, his future lover and a half 'n' half hottie! 😉 I save and sit back down. "Ok, so I'm seeing things I don't need to see right now." I say looking at my brother who was twerking.

"I'll stop, I'll stop." Shinso says and releases Denki.

"I feel violated!" My brother says dramatically.

"Todoroki truth or dare?" Shinso asks. 

"I- Umm- Wh- I-" Todoroki stammered squeaking at the end his face flushed bright red. "Y/N." He mumbled his head down I hugged him and pressed my lips to his for a second.

"Don't worry I didn't fall that time." I say winking as I smile.