Chapter 16

Todoroki's lips leave mine and I press mine against his in return I didn't want him to leave me, I kiss the corner of his mouth and he stiffens shocked slightly as I kiss down his jaw and neck I had my hand poised on his throat to prevent him from moving. I lick over the skin over his neck prepping for the bite. A wolf marking is like a vampire bite it has to be worked up to. I bite when he relaxes my teeth slicing his skin I pull away from a clear mark there. "Damn..." He mumbles my ear twitches.

"You like fangs?" I ask him licking one of my sharper teeth.

"Yeah... But how did you have the confidence to do that?" He asks me I smile.

"Well, One you kissed me first so I returned the favor, Two your body language told me to keep going and, Three alphas have extreme confidence when they mark somebody as their mate then again that means you... belong to me officially." I hum smiling.

"I'm sorry about what I did back then." He says.

"Sorry for calling you Endeavor that was a low blow." I kiss his cheek and stand yawning. "Anyways I have something to do!" I say walking out into the beaming rays of the full moon I walk under it and make it to the clearing I howl, I knew there were students there, I just didn't give a shit. A chorus of other howls break into it and I transform sitting down my howl louder now as I take a breath throwing my head back and letting out a loud howl this one goes on much longer. I enjoy the moment until the howl ends and I hear a loud snarling bark.

"Humans!" An alpha snarls I stand.

"It's fine, they're with me," I say transforming.

I look at the students. "You shouldn't have followed me. I then shift. "On my back. Todoroki in the front, Monoma in the back." They all climb on and I run back when we arrive they get off and I wait, I shift still in the stupid maid outfit and change. I then shift into a wolf and coil up feeling warm I drift into a peaceful slumber.