Chapter 11

It was the day of the sports festival I ook in the practice area and see Todoroki kissing Momo his hand fondled her breast and he had her pinned to the wall. 'He cheated...' I think darkly running back to the waiting room 'Why would he love me if I'm the definition of Abused and Broken?' I think as I walk in I lean on the wall my legs buckle and I hug my knees crying and soaking my pants with salty tears. People stare confused Todoroki walks in.

"What's wrong?" He asks me.

"You're a cheating bastard!" I snap at him looking up my make up had run I had now stood to glare into his eyes. "You fucking kissed that minecraft crafting table!"

"Baby I-"

"Save it, I was right from the start you are just a clone of your father." I snap coldly and push past him to go do my battle with Denki, Mineta had already lost to Shinso. 

I get ready for the fight I hadn't used my quirk yet I would save it for the last battle the buzzer sounds and I rush at Denki. "Sorry but I need to win this." I say and begin to push him out of bounds getting shocked multiple times, I ignore the pain as he falls back landing out of bounds I walk away back to the waiting room where Todoroki is crying.

"Your a bitch y'know that!" Momo snapped from beside him.

"And your a god damn minecraft crafting table, ya point is?" I snap walking past them "Oh and Todoroki we're done!" I say he begins to sob "Sure make me the bad guy you fucking cheater." I say rolling my eyes.