Chapter 13

Todoroki walked up to me after class "Look I'm sorry I was an idiot please I just can't live without you!" He begged me I sigh and get up.

"Fine, but don't think we're all buddy buddy again you need to earn that." I say he seems relieved I walk to to my dorm and close the door changing then Denki walked in and I sighed. "What?" I ask. 

"Wanted to see your dorm so we're looking around. Also I came up with the idea." Denki spoke they all walk in and look around.

"Damn." Bakugou says looking at the walls he sees a drawing of himself the only ones I hadn't hung yet were Momo's and Todoroki's.

"You wanted to see so don't fucking come in here and judge me Bakubitch." I snap I notice somebody walking towards my open closet and I block it before they can look at my clothes "NO!" I say kind of urgent Denki sighs.

"It's not that bad you dress like Tokoyami but better." He says gesturing to my currant outfit A black skin tight no sleeve crop top that ended 2 inches below my titties and a pair of black skinny jeans that had a chain on them I wore a black choker that was studded with little spikes. "I mean look at your outfit fits you perfectly!" He exclaimed I sigh moving out of the way the first thing seen is a hoodie half looked like ice the other half was fire. "Ok didn't expect that."

"Exactly." I say shutting my closet. "Now get out you've seen my room." I say frustrated when they don't leave and continue to look around I let out a low warning growl then Tokoyami's dark shadow brings him a box I snarl as he opens the box pictures of me and Denki fall out but then everyone's surprised to see photos of Todoroki I growl louder and they all look at me.

"Why would you keep them if he cheated?" Denki asked.

"None of your business now I think you've stayed longer than welcomed so go." I growl they don't leave everyone looking at me curiously I grab my hoodie and tie it around my waist putting my shoes on. "You better be gone when I get back." I say and walk away I was going for a walk since I couldn't be alone at the dorms I would be alone outside the dorms I walked through alleyways until I got to a forest I walked through seeing the lake with a beautiful waterfall I walked behind the waterfall into a nice little cave it had a small river going through it that stopped midway to the back wall the edges around the river straight up making it like a pool I sat on the edge of the stone my legs crossed as I look at the water it was clear so I could look at the fish I saw one that was white swimming next to a red one and giggled getting up I smiled pulling out my sketchbook and drawing a fish I heard footsteps and instantly froze.

"Denki this is a nice lake!" Deku said.

"Yeah to bad you can't go behind the waterfall." Denki said I saw the whole of the class and was terrified to get found but also wanted to be seen so I remove my clothes my black bikini underneath I put my stuff on a ledge of stone and walked into the open.

"Yes you can." I say simply diving into the water. "So, I know you all aren't at the lake to look at the fish so come on." I say the water was clear out here as well thanks to me keeping the lake clean the waded into the water Denki not coming in I swim to him wading out of the water. "You have control of your quirk so just don't activate it." I say grabbing his hand and leading him to the edge of the water.

"But what if-" He begins.

"You won't your in control not your quirk." I say he nods and skittishly wades into the water his shirt off "See nothing!" I say he sighs in relief that he hadn't shocked us.

"Ok. Nothing bad has happened yet." He says I nod and splash him "Oh it's on pup!" He says using a nickname he never used anymore.

"You remember that?" I ask he nods and splashes me I show my ears and tail and splash him he splashes back.

"We should do a chicken fight with the couples." Denki suggests Shinso lets him on his shoulders Bakugou on Kirishima's shoulders Uraraka Ida and Deku finding out how they would do it Deku would take the first round and Ochaco the second Momo had Jirou on her shoulders Tsu had nobody neither did me and Todoroki I sigh looking to the half 'n' half boy he was looking at me I nod and get him on my shoulders "NO QUIRKS!" Tsu was on Uraraka's shoulders as friends Ojiro and Hagakure Aoyama and Shoji Koda and Sato Sero and Mina and Tokoyami with Dark Shadow "3.......2.......1......FIGHT!" Denki cheered I easily walked forward met by Mina I held a balanced stance keeping Todoroki up Mina fell off and we moved on to the next victim Bakugou Todoroki just shoved him off like a savage Deku tried to get Todoroki but failed now the whole class was after me and Todoroki nobody winning thanks to my balance Denki fell back into the water and finally we had won same thing with the second round where I was on top we won I slide of Todoroki's back and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"We make a good team." I say simply swimming off to the waterfall I hold a hand up parting the water to let them see the crystal cave it glowed pretty colors if the sun hit the waterfall right and that's what was happening they all stare astonished as I disappear behind the waterfall grabbing a towel and drying myself I put on my clothes wanting to scare them I transform and scream bloody murder then growl Denki runs in shocked to see that my body was gone and a wolf was growling at him he screamed running I chased him and pushed him to the ground he screamed high pitched I transform back laughing he's held down still as I laugh "You scream like a girl.." I laughed he tried to shock me but I pinned his hands above his head his waist straddled between my legs as I leaned over him he smiles slyly suddenly he bucks his hips grinding against me "What the fuck, do you really think that's gonna work?" I ask collecting myself.

"Damn it." He mumbles I lift slightly off him he seems happy I sit back down on him "Just let me go!" He begs laughing at his stupidity.

"You didn't recognize your own sister! So no." I say laying on top of his chest.

"Get off my boyfriend." Shinso says angry.

"Nah I'm comfy." I say snuggling into a ball on his chest.

"Get off." Denki whined from under me I cover his mouth.

"Not unless somebody carries me back cause I'm lazy as fuck." I say suddenly I'm lifted into the air my stuff set in my hands I look up to see Todoroki Denki gets up and we begin to head back to the dorms Aizawa and Mic both look at us when we get there we went swimming." I say as Todoroki set me down I pecked his lips gently and walked inside going back to my dorm and hanging the new picture I lay down and sigh.