Chapter 6

I kiss him again and get up. "So... What now? I'm bored." I say.

"Walk?" Denki says I nod and pull on some jeans and a hoodie along with shoes and we leave walking through the park I see Midoriya Ida and Uraraka and run over. 

"Hi!" I wave slowing. "Wanna have a sleepover at my house Shinso and Todoroki will be there!" I spoke happily a wide smile on my face my ears and tail showing and bushed up due to the cold fall breeze. 

"Are you sure this is ok?" Ida asks doing the hand thing that he does.

"Yep!" I say Denki catches up huntching over as he pants.

"Stop running off like that!" He says through pants the other two boys catch up.

"Stop being fat." I couter.

"We'd love to! Let us get some clothes we'll be back here in 20 minutes." Deku says I nod and sit on a nearby bench Todoroki sits next to me.

"I love you..." I say glancing at him then his shoulder he nods I lean on him and his arm wraps around me. "So maybe we could be more than friends..." I suggest.

"I would like that." He says softly I snuggle into him when the other three come back they look slightly shocked.

"Let's go then!"  I say standing I begin the walk home holding Todoroki's hand. Shinso carried Denki when we get back me and Denki quickly go through the rules and then head to our bedroom we all change and I inflate the air mattress. "You three are going to have to cuddle." I hum they nod I turn off the light everyone now in bed I climb into bed snuggling into Todoroki...

When I awake I get dressed and head downstairs. We head to school and I wait through class then we get told to begin out project. 

"So, do you wanna do this like we write about our own quirks and the other gets info that way or something else?" I ask he thinks for a moment.

"How about we write about each other's quirks instead I would like to see what your quirk can do." He says simply I nod and write down what I know about his quirk quickly when done he begins asking me about things and I answer the questions Denki and Shinso working nearby.

"Ok and now for the experience part of this." He says we stand and tell Aizawa we were going to training field A when we got there we decided on fighting I transform into a wolf and brace myself we begin to battle Todoroki sending ice at me I use the ice to get higher and pounce onto him shoving him to the ground and holding him there with a powerful paw my H/C fur shining in the sunlight my E/C eyes looking into his soul I transform into a human now sitting on his belly his torso between my legs. "Well I didn't expect you to be so skillful!" He says.

"I train hard." I say getting up and helping him to his feet we head back and finish the project turning it in. 

"Y/N you never wrote about his fire." Aizawa says glaring at me.

"He didn't want to consider it part of his quirk so I didn't push on the topic." I say simply Aizawa nods and continues to grade our papers.

"100% Good job." He says I nod.

This is really short I'm sorry!