Chapter 9

-Dadzawa's POV-

"Stop saying your fine! Your clearly not!" I say raising my voice slightly I thought of these students as my kids and don't know why anyone would do such a thing to them suddenly the door slams open.

"What happened?!" I heard a shocked voice I turn and see Deku with his hands cupped over his mouth the class behind him.

"Has anyone known about this?" I ask gesturing to her she flinches away from the action.

"M-Me...." Denki says head down.

"And why didn't you tell anyone?" I ask.

"She said she was fine." Denki says.

"DOES SHE LOOK FINE!" I yell angrily.

"N-No sir, I'm sorry..." He says I sigh.

"It's fine, Put this on I'm not letting you wear that uniform I need to be able to see if you start bleeding I say taking off my shirt and tossing it to her she nods and puts it on skittishly as if fighting herself we walk back to class and I call mic he answers.

"I'm in the middle of class, y'know so this better be urgent!" Mic says.

"We have a code black situation severity level 94." I say Mic gasps. (It means, abuse, and neglect, the level tells you how severe 100 being the student is basically dead.)

"I'll tell midnight to watch the class!" He says and hangs up I look at the students who had been sitting in silence.

"Y/N please sit on my desk and wait." I say she does so drawing it seemed to help her escape she smiled as she drew Mic opened the door and walked over.

"May I?" He asked the girl jumped tensing her muscles a low growl ripping from her throat, she was terrified and didn't know what was happening. "I won't hurt you just want to check the wounds out." He spoke softly and she nodded. "Do you mind taking off the shirt, or do you wanna leave it on?" Mic asked.

"Leave it." She says simply watching Mic her eyes taking in the slightest movement he had her stand and began to look at the injuries then we both saw it the mark on her belly a long claw mark going down her entire belly it was fully healed but probably hurt like a bitch Mic gasped softly and both of us wind up hugging her gently fatherly instincts taking over.

"It's ok, we'll help you!" I say gently a tear rolls down Mic's cheek he was sad to see a student this beaten up and so was I we let go and she seemed on edge still.

"Who would do this Sho?" My husband asked in tears.

"I don't know who in there right mind would do this but they are fucking sick!" I say cussing in front of the students something unusual for me Yamada was crying he tried to wipe his eyes I pulled him into a hug and picked him up holding him on my waist he nestled against me "It'll be ok we WILL save her just like we did with the other two, speaking of them somebody go get Shinso Hitoshi, he's in class 1-C tell him I want to see him in the classroom immediately." I say Denki can't move neither can Todoroki they both are just staring at Y/N heartbroken to see her like that Ida runs off then returns with Shinso who looks at me confused we weren't supposed to show affection at school "See if you can y'know for Y/N we need to be able to look at her without her moving." I say simply putting Mic down

"Are you ok?" He asks

"I'm-" She began getting taken under his trance

"Do your thing." He spoke as if he hadn't had enough coffee and was tired of the world's bullshit I sigh and walk over to the girl I begin to gently press at the wounds a few still bled I nod and sigh