Chapter 4

-Todoroki's POV-

I sit up and glance at Denki he was asleep I look up and my gaze meets Shinso's he was wide awake cradling Denki in his arms. "What does love feel like?" I ask the male.

"Depends, why?" He states.

"I've just never really known the emotion." I shrug my hand traces over my scar on an instinct.

"Oh, do you think you like somebody?" He asks.

I nod. "Yeah but I'm not sure it's love..." I trail off he nods.

"It's like when your with the person you feel like you can do anything though the thought of being with them like as a couple sends butterflies through your belly it's like everything the do makes your heart race, you can't think straight. It's like you can never get them off your mind." He says looking at Denki I hear a voice calling my name.

"Todoroki!" Y/N whimpers my name in her sleep he body seemed to tremble in fear of something we couldn't see.

"Do they embarrass you easily?" I ask looking up.

"Sometimes." Shinso says I nod.

"Thank you." I spoke placing my hand on hers and she stops moving. 'Then I Shoto Todoroki love Y/N Kaminari and that will never change.' I think as I regulate my body temperature then lay down pulling her close she rolls to face me and nestles into my chest in her sleep and I slowly drift to sleep.

"Denki, why am I Cold and Over heated at the s-" Y/N spoke waking me she cut herself off feeling and seeing my arms that "Who? What? When? Where? How?!" She sounded shocked I let go and sit up she takes her hoodie off folding it.

"Sorry." I mumble yawning I stand she had her ears and tail visible and I have to admit I played with them while she slept.

"GET UP!" Her mom yells slamming the door open she looks at me and her daughter and opens her mouth I raise a hand.

"Miss I made sure all skin was covered last night." I say dipping my head, not entirely true but good enough.

"Oh, thank you. Schools off today!" Her mom hums. I rub my eyes tiredly as Y/N giggles at my hair.

"Bed head much?" She asks me I sigh fixing my hair and she walks off returning in a light outfit of a black long sleeve crop top and camouflage cargo pants. "I'm going for a run, wanna com with?" She asks Denki who nods and begins to undress only to redress they seemed to have changed in front of each other before. Denki tosses a shirt to me and Shinso each and we slide them on.

"Your both coming you don't have a choice." Denki laughs softly. "You giving us a ride?" He looks to Y/N.

"If you don't mind riding on the back of a giant wolf with trees flying past you faster than you can blink." She says nodding.

"What?" Shinso asks.

"Just come on!" Denki says the twins walk away we follow they walk behind the house and Y/N 'Wolfs Out' laying down to let us on. "C'mon! She won't bite.... Maybe." Denki laughs getting on her back. "Now Shinso hold onto my shoulders or waist Todoroki don't move that much or grab her, we might go off course." He says I look at him confused. "Todoroki you're in the front. Shinso in the back. Keep your legs tucked close to her spine to keep them out of the way of hers." Denki adds, we climb on and I swallow nervously she rises and my fear spikes.

"I won't let you fall, and if you need to lean forward and hug my neck my pelt is thick enough for it not to hurt me."

"Okay." I say taking a deep breathe she takes off her body rolling with each elegant stride we come to a tree and she jumps it with ease there is a loud sound like a gunshot and she freezes sniffing the air. A wolf runs by howling she howls back and lays down.

"Sorry to cut it short!" She says quickly. Denki nods and we climb off she runs off we follow Y/N as she splits off walking towards the poachers.

"Calm down you and your friend will be rugs soon." One of them says she shifts to a human.

"This forest is private property leave and don't come back!" She snaps they turn and run she growls as she walks through the forest to find the other wolf she explodes into a furry beast and begins to run. 

"She'll b pissed for a bit." Denki sighs. "MEET US BACK HOME!" He yells after her a loud bark responds. He leads us to his house and she returns an hour later bruised and battered.

"Don't ask." She says grabbing a first aid kit she pulls out an eye patch and pulls it on.

"Y/N." Denki sounded worried. She glares at him.

"I said don't ask." She spoke in a cold voice her gaze softens. "I'll explain later." 

"Wanna work out?" He asks hopefully she nods and stands they walk off me and Shinso follow. They open the door to an at home gym and grab the neatly folded clothes on a bench walk into a bathroom and change. Denki wore basketball shorts and Y/N wore a tank top that was cropped. They split up Denki pulling on gloves and hitting a punching bag and Y/N lifting weights, I was shocked by how much she was lifting... 400 pounds.