Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning and got ready I grab my bag having put my new sketchbook in it and a spare. I walk downstairs and grab a piece of toast. "Lets go! Bye mom!" I say we leave and I notice Denki's hair stopping. "Wait." I say he stops and I fix it. "Ok better." I hum we proceed and he pulls my sketchbook from his bag opening it and placing it on Todoroki's desk. 'Shit!'  I think Todoroki tilts his head to the side.

"What's this?" He asks looking to the picture carefully touching the page he picks my sketch book up.

"My sister drew you last night thought I might as well show you." Denki says shrugging I punch his arm and he rubs it.

"It looks great." Todoroki says looking up at me my face flushes bright red.

"Thanks." I hum softly.

"She's not used to people liking her art." Denki covers for me knowing he owed me for stealing my sketchbook, let alone showing Todoroki my art of him.

"Oh. I don't see why people wouldn't like her art, it's really good." Todoroki carefully flips through it he looks up I was redder than a tomato.

"You ok? You've never been this red." Denki laughs Todoroki feels my forehead making it worse.

"You're burning. Do you have a fever?" He asks worried he places the back of his ice cold hand on my forehead.

"Nah she's just embarrassed." Denki explains.

"Oh. Can you fix it?" He asks my brother pulling his hand away.

"Yep! She needs to calm down." Denki explains I forget how to breath. "Y/N BREATHE!" Denki exclaims.

"Forgot... How..." I mutter he sighs and squeezes me forcing the trapped air out of my lungs when he lets go I take a deep breath.

"Thanks." I say quietly still bright red by now the blush most likely made it to the tips of my fluffy wolf ears and and down my neck.

"Does that work better than mouth to mouth?" Todoroki asks.

"Normally does." Denki chuckles.

"Oh." Todoroki says slightly confused he tilts his head to the side Denki explains.

"If she gets to embarrassed her body shuts down slowly starting with her ability to hide her ears and tail, then breathe, then being able to talk, and so on." Denki laughs.

"So basically when she was so embarrassed she forgot how to breathe... Because of me?" Todoroki queers.

"Yep! Hardly anybody can do that to her so you should feel lucky!" Denki smiles.

"DENKI!" I squeak loudly all eyes were on us filled with curiosity.

Todoroki says something to quiet for me to hear Denki nods. "Want it back?" Todoroki asks holding out my sketchbook I nod and walk forwards he holds it out of reach I jump trying to get it I fail. "You can do it." He encourages I stand on a chair balancing I reach forward and grab my sketchbook.

The chair was suddenly unbalanced, I fall forward knocking Todoroki down and wind up kissing Todoroki I spring up in shock squeaking.

"Well that happened." Todoroki says sitting up.

"I-I'm sorry I fell and-" I couldn't talk my voice four octaves to high. Denki stared in shock I was more embarrassed then before. 'What if they saw up my skirt?! I'm wearing lace! OH GOD!' I think my blush grows.

"Do you use moisturizer for your lips?" Todoroki asks placing a finger on his lip. As soon as he looks up I hide my face sketchbook under my arm pencil tucked behind my now human ear as I forced myself to breath normally. "You ok? It was an accident so I don't see a problem." He spoke the class had seen it all...