Chapter 2

We eat me taking careful bites while Denki suffocates in his food. "So back to my question." I hum.

"Yeah." He points.

"I'll be back." I chime I had kept the spot between us empty on purpose.

"NO!!" He begs the class laughs softly.

I giggle my ears and tail showing at the moment making me look friendlier. "Hey there! Wanna come sit with me and my brother?" I ask the boy smiling he looks up slightly shocked.

"Hm?" He asks.

"Wanna sit with me and my brother, you seemed kind of lonely." I hum he shrugs.

"Sure." He spoke I lead him to our table eyes follow me I sit down straddling the bench to face him.

"So what's your name?" I ask him Denki was leaning on the table embarrassed.

"Hitoshi Shinso." He replies.

"I'm Kaminari Y/N feel free to call me N/N, this is my idiot of a brother Kaminari Denki." I say gesturing to the idiot behind the lavender haired boy.

"Hey! I'm not the dumb!" Denki whines looking at me.

"Mhm, you sure about that? Two days ago you opened the fridge and hit yourself in the face with the door, an hour ago you nearly ran face first into a wall whilst staring at it, a week ago you called me mom, two weeks ago you forgot your quirk, three weeks ago you got lost in our kitchen, a month ago you forgot we have a basement... Need I go on?" I tease him.

"That doesn't mean anything!" He says his cheeks were now a normal color rather than bright ass red.

"Mhm... What about when you overuse your quirk?" I hum out he blushes again.

"You don't have proof!" He snaps I chuckle and pull out my phone.

"Don't I?" I ask playing the video.

"I dare you to overuse your quirk!" I spoke in the video a loud electric sound follows, I pause the video.

"You recorded that?" He asks.

"Mhm I have lots of things about you on here. I look through it when you aren't home and I get lonely, makes me feel secure." I smile at my brother our classmates look at me as if I was a kitten.

"Same." Denki admits he stands and hugs me Shinso was amused.

"My god do you ever stop smiling?" A boy from class 1-B spoke. "And wolf girl why don't you go back to your pack like the monster of an animal you are?!" I snarl tears forming in my eyes.

"FUCK OFF!" Denki and me snap together.

"You gonna cry to your wittle wofl mommy mutt!" The kid sneers Denki hugs me tightly glaring at the male.

"SHUT UP!" He yells.

"I wasn't fast enough... I wasn't strong enough.... I failed them... " I softly spoke to quiet for people to hear.

"I suggest you go before I freeze you." A cold chilling voice says from behind me.

"Who are you?" The kid asks.

"Endeavor's son." The voice spoke, the kids run and I try pulling myself together.

"It's not your fault, the hunter were just cruel." Denki spoke rubbing my back. The class stared confused. "We made it to UA the best hero school ever!" Denki speaks brightly. "We both made it in the Hero Course!" He steps away my smile returns.

"Yeah!" I say happily yet quietly.

"I didn't catch that." He says.

"Yeah we did!" I say determined.