Chapter 8

It had been a week I wake up and get ready for school sore from sleeping on the ground in the cave. I head to the house as dad leaves. "Bye see you in four months!" Dad says I wait he leaves I open the door stretching my sore muscles. 

"I need to bring the air mattress to the cave of something..." I mutter my stomach growls and I sigh. "I know but I can't eat I don't have time."

"I wish he didn't treat you like that! I get so lonely!" Denki cries leaping into my arms I sigh. 

"Want me to carry you?" I ask him he nods and I so carrying him to school. When we get to class I was panting Denki slides off my back. "Not used to all the extra weight guess I'll have to train more." I mumble my stomach growls loudly. 

"What was that?" Aizawa asks concerned.

"My stomach..." I say sitting down. "I've missed three meals due to training. But I'm fine!" I smile lying through my fucking teeth. Which I did often. I had missed a weeks worth of meals because of Denki's visits he tended to scare the prey. We go through lessons and make it to lunch my stomach gives up and I start drawing. We get to class and head to the nurses office for physical examinations. She would check our height, weight, give us a flu shot if needed, etc. 'Fuck this isn't good.'  I think.

"Y/N" Please step onto the scale." Recovery girl says. I do so looking down. "90 pounds!" She comments casually. "WAIT! 90 POUNDS?!" She realizes what she had said and was shocked.

"I run a lot thanks to my quirk, and train to keep my weight down it makes me more nimble." I explain lying again. Prey was scarce in fall and winter.

"Child we gotta fatten you up! You're to thin!" She says lifting my shirt to see my tiny belly she tries to poke it and I flinch away on instinct thanks to dad's abuse. Recovery Girl's hand leaves my shirt and I dart to a corner cowering under Aizawa's intense gaze. He walks over and reaches out I flinch covering my face.

"Stop! She doesn't like being touched!" Denki exclaims stating what I told him when I flinched from him. I was trembling in fear of being hit.

"Everyone out!" Aizawa commands, everyone leaves and he backs up. "Uniform off now." He says I take off my uniform now wearing a bra and underwear, I hadn't worn my under clothes because they were shredded. He glances at my bruised, battered, and scared body. "Oh. My. All. Might!" Aizawa punctuated, "Is it your dad who did this?" He asked gesturing to me I flinched as his hand came closer and nodded.

"Yeah, but I'm fine!" I say smiling.