Chapter 10

After that I walk to the back door sliding it open I stare out into the woods humming a soft melody with my earbuds in... Soon I was softly singing.

The video isn't working so take the link! Also check out Custom Cursor if you have a laptop it's a fun extension and you can get all kinds of cool cursors this is my current cursor! 

The first on is the normal and the second one is when you hover over something that you can select if you drag and drop they will not work but it's a cool way to bring a little more fun to your computer

The first on is the normal and the second one is when you hover over something that you can select if you drag and drop they will not work but it's a cool way to bring a little more fun to your computer. Also not sponsored just thought I should share ^^ Now back to the story!

"Home
A place where I can go
To take this off my shoulders
Someone take me home
Home
A place where I can go
To take this off my shoulders
Someone take me home
Someone take me
Look, I didn't power through the struggle
Just to let a little trouble, knock me out of my position
And interrupt the vision
After everything I witnessed, after all of these decisions
All these miles, feet, inches
They can't add up to the distance
That I have been through, just to get to
A place where even if there's no closure, I'm still safe
I still ache from trying to keep pace
Somebody give me a sign, I'm starting to lose faith
Now tell me: how did all my dreams turn to nightmares?
How did I lose it when I was right there?
Now I'm so far that it feels like it's all gone to pieces
Tell me why the world never fights fair
I'm trying to find
Home
A place where I can go
To take this off my shoulders
Someone take me home
Home
A place where I can go
To take this off my shoulders
Someone take me home
(It's been a long time coming)
Someone take me
Home, ho-o-o-o-me
Home, home
Someone take me
Home, ho-o-o-o-me
Home, home
Look, I been through so much pain
And it's hard to maintain, any smile on my face
'Cause there's madness on my brain
So I gotta make it back, but my home ain't on the map
Gotta follow what I'm feeling to discover where it's at
I need the (memory)
In case this fate is forever, just to be sure these last days are better
And if I have any (enemies)
To give me the strength to look the devil in the face and make it home safe
Now tell me: how did all my dreams turn to nightmares?
How did I lose it when I was right there?
Now I'm so far that it feels like it's all gone to pieces
Tell me why the world never fights fair
I'm trying to find
Home
A place where I can go
To take this off my shoulders
Someone take me home
Someone take me
I found no cure for the loneliness
I found no cure for the sickness
Nothing here feels like home
Crowded streets, but I'm all alone
I found no cure for the loneliness
I found no cure for the sickness
Nothing here feels like home
Crowded streets, but I'm all alone
(Someone take me)
Home, ho-o-o-o-me
Take me home
Home, home, take me home
Someone take me
Home, ho-o-o-o-me
Someone, someone
Nothing here feels like home
Home, home
(Someone take me)" 
I sang softly staring into the woods my mind blanking. I sigh walking through the yard and jumping the fence, I pull out my earbuds and wrap them around my phone wanting to go back to the forest. I hear the door and glance back they were staring curiously I go wolf and bark then do a quick and playful back flip barking again. Aizawa chuckles as Eri runs to me opening the gate she pets me. 

"You're so cute!" She giggles.

"Thanks, want a ride?" I ask her she nods and I crouch down she climbs onto my back and I walk back to the house crouching at the stares she gets off and I turn back to a human. "Makeovers?" I ask her she nods. "Boys first right?" I ask her she nods. "Alright sit down boys don't fight and I won't have to force it by begging." I say none of them listen because I had pulled out makeup.

"NOT HAPPENING!" Shinso yells I sigh and whimper pouting out my lips and pulling puppy dog eyes Eri mimics me and I reveal the ears and tail my tail tucked and ears down.

"No!" They all three say and I bring the tears Eri does the same.

"Awe... I was hoping I could make you all look really pretty..." I whine softly throwing in a sniffle and rubbing away my false tears.

 "Fine..." They sigh sitting down on the floor I hide my ears and tail again.

"YAY!" I say my fangs clearly seen I sit between Shinso's legs and realize my foundation is way to dark for his pale ass I sigh and get up grabbing my pale ass vampire foundation I sit wedging myself between his thighs again I get really happy and can't control my quirk my ears and tail appear my tail wagging happily I begin working making him look like a cat I pull away handing him the mirror laughing. "Do you like it?" I ask.

"Yes I kinda do actually." He says looking at himself Aizawa looks at Shinso and you can see his excitement.

"Do me!" He says happily I stand and move between the man's legs I begin to do his make up Eri working on Mic I make Aizawa a cat and Eri asks for help we decide to make a Mic a cockatoo I style his hair so it works better then somehow we decide on a screaming competition Eri starts us off with a scream rating at a 5/10 1 being a weak scream 10 being a good scream then Shinso goes getting 7/10 then Aizawa 7/10 then mic 9/10 without his quirk then me I scream bloody murder letting out all the emotions that had been trapped inside 10/10. "And scene." I say composing myself again.

"Wow." Mic said shocked that I could do that.

"Sometimes you just have so many emotions you eventually just need to let them out..." I say simply Shinso goes to pat my shoulder and I move away. "Please don't." I say he pulls his hand back awkwardly.

"So care to tell us more about you?" Mic asked.

"Well, first off I eat raw meat that I catch cause wolf y'know. I had a pack long story short they got killed, I can hide my ears and tail, I have fangs which I'm sure you know by now, I don't really trust adults or high schoolers often anymore obvious reasons. I prefer to think on the bright side of life even if there isn't a bright side I find one." I say simply shrugging "I'm an artist and I like to climb trees, and explore the woods, sometimes I used to climb onto the roof of the house and watch the sunrise and sunset." I add quickly.