18.

T H A L I A

It was a few days after the extremely odd events at the party. Though it did semi scar me for-ever, I was just glad I hadn't seen those three boys again.

Though of course it was the one of those times of the month that rolled around. The most suckiest time. I sat down onto the bench of the dugout, sighing as I turned over and plopped down onto my back.

I let my arm fall over, swinging it back and forth. I tapped my stomach lightly with my other hand while I blankly stared up at the roof of the dugout.

"What's wrong with you?" Bertram suddenly appeared aside of me.

"Oh.. nothing" I quietly muttered

"What do you mean nothing. Have you looked at yourself?" He replied in a tone as if it were obvious as he motioned down towards me.

I frowned, looking towards him in confusion.
"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. It means nothing, why would you say that?" Benny suddenly replied, shaking his head at him as he walked over.

"Oh.. no. Pouty mood, black pants. Is it.. that time?" Devora chimed in, frowning as she followed behind.

Immediately both Benny and Bertram's eyes widened, looking to each other quickly.

"Shut up Dev" I muttered, crossing my arms over my chest as I rolled my eyes.

"Uh.. well do you need anything. I can go get you something?" Benny offered, scratching his head unsurely.

I rolled my eyes, thinking for a moment before slowly looking towards Devora who cracked a laugh at my expression and nodded her head in understanding.

"Oh of course. She wants her beloved ice cream that she always craves whenever she gets these like totally sucky cramps right here-

Ok, ok. Quit telling them everything!" I blurted, squeezing my eyes shut and muffling my ears.

Benny slowly nodded, sighing as he glanced towards Bertram and handed him his bat. "Come on" he ordered, waving me over.

"Huh?" I questioned, removing my hands from my muffled ears.

He rolled his eyes. "I said, come on"

I slowly nodded, standing up from the bench.
"Oh. Ok.. where we going?"

"Where else?" He replied and shrugged.

"Hey- I want ice cream, what!" Squints called, running over with the boys following behind.

I looked to Devora in confusion who only smiled, patting my shoulder before walking off as I slowly trailed behind everyone.

My eyes trailed down the big black board in front of me, scanning through the lists of food options. I placed a hand onto my hip and tapped my chin with my other.

"Hm.. Mhm" I hummed to myself, nodding my head as I continued to look through the items.

"Oh my god. You've been standing here for like ten minutes. What, do you want?" Benny huffed impatiently, standing right next to me.