37.

T H A L I A

My back rested again the surface of the wooden dugout, my arms crossed over my chest while I lightly tapped my foot onto the ground.

"Wow.. this is the first time. That I'm here before Devora" I stated, cracking a proud smile as I pointed towards my chest.

"World record" Kenny simply replied with a smirk.

"Shut up. Don't ruin this" I grumbled, rolling my eyes at him.

A few moments later Devora was spotted, lightly jogging over with a giddy smile. "Guys I have an idea, we should go to the water park!"

"And.. why would we do that?" I questioned, perking up an eyebrow with a confused laugh.

"Because, it is summer people! The time for fun, and as you all know. I'm the funnest here so, let's go yeah? There's a small one around here" She explained, cracking an excited smile as she scanned the each of us for a response.

The boys all looked towards Benny who seemingly called all of the shots for what we did for the day. He knit his eyebrows together once seeing their stares, rolling his eyes with a sigh before slowly nodding.

I held my hand up to block the bright sun from my eyes, scanning the people, parents, kids that filled the park.

"Mhm.. remind me. Why am I here?" I questioned, turning towards Devora as I placed my hands onto my hips.

"Because it's fun people, come on you losers" she huffed, rolling her eyes as she waved the boys to follow.

I watched as they all quickly threw their shirts off, leaving them in their swimming trunks as they took off towards the pools and water slides.

I shook my head with a sigh, turning towards Jordan who stifled a laugh at my expression. I took ahold of his hand, grumbling as I tugged him over towards a more empty area of the park.

"What are you doing?" He questioned, letting out a soft laugh as he watched me scramble through my bag.

"First. Sunscreen. So I don't turn into a tomato" I explained, smiling once pulling out of my bag and holding the bottle up for him to see.

I popped open the lid, squeezing a glob of the cream onto my hand before quickly rubbing it over my legs and arms.

"Ok now, cover me. I'm going to change" I breathed in a much lower tone.

His face fell, suddenly erupting into a cough as his eyes widened. "What?"

"I'm serious. That would be totally awkward with all these people, just- stand.. right there thank you" I explained, grabbing onto his shoulders as I moved him around to stand in front of me.

I took in a deep breathe, glancing around before quickly reaching down and slipping off my shorts and shirt, leaving me in a plain black bikini.

I finally let out my breathe, picking up my shorts from off the ground and standing back up to see a pink faced Jordan who was looking off towards the side.