21: Our Weaving Dreams

MPK: Happy 10th Aniversary!!! Can you guys believe it's been 10 years? For UtaPri I mean. Not the story, lololol. Ya'll gotta stop simpin' for Quartet Crown...Ya'll so thirsty! Chill! I love all the new MVs equally~!

______________

"Mel? Mel!"

"Wah...huh?" I blinked a few times to clear my vision. I sat up straighter on the second-story balcony floor of the library study area. "Crap...did I fall asleep?" I muttered quietly.

"Wake up!" Tomo demanded with her hands on her hips. "I've been looking for you for hours now! What are you even doing down there? You'll catch a cold!"

I had wanted to find a place where no one could bother me in peace. A place where I wouldn't bump into any of the others. But it looked like that wasn't gonna happen today. I rubbed my neck that had been leaning against the banister. "Was there something that you needed, Tomo?" I asked groggily and yet in the politest way I could have managed in my current state.

"I came to give you this." The redhead held out something to me and I snatched it from her instinctively. Luckily she didn't seem to mind.

"I can only see out of one eye currently, so I'll need you to enlighten me a little bit further." I squinted with a yawn.

"It's a letter. From Haruka." I went rigid, "She wants to meet up. It seemed like it was about the graduation audition."

"No way...She still considered me?" I asked aloud in disbelief.

"Well, what did you expect? Of course, she would take your proposal seriously. You requested her." She folded her arms, "Even if it was so out of the blue, unlike the rest of the guys." Tomo leaned against the railing beside me, "I'm jealous of you guys. If there weren't so many of you guys after Haruka, I would've thrown my own hat into the ring." She smiled to herself. "But, Haruka's has enough on her plate. And enough people to deal with already. Just go see her. She's waiting for you." My expression became somber. Tomo gave me a light push of encouragement, "Go already, Silly."

"...Thanks, Tomo."

20 minutes later, after a small detour, I arrived at the music room Haruka had specified in her letter. I can already hear the boys' voices coming from inside the room. Syo's voice was so loud that he could be heard clearly from the outside. "So it wasn't just Natsuki, it was all of you too?!" Knowing that I had to face the boys because of my decision made me breathe in. I breathed out with a sigh, pushing open the door. "Huh? Oh, it's just you, KaSa. Have you seen~" I lifted my invitation in between two fingers, "...Nanami? Unh Unh...KASA!? WHAT THE~"

"Kurusu-san!" Masato scolded quickly.

"I was gonna say Heck! Honest!" He ignored the bluenette's glaring. "What the heck, KaSa?! You chose Nanami too!?"

"What?" The boys, once scattered across the room, made a circle around me. Masato took my invitation, "It's true!" He exclaimed with wide eyes.

"No way!" Otoya's head tilted sadly. "Me-chan, why didn't you say anything?"

"So you chose her after all..." Tokiya trailed off.

"You knew?" The dark bluenette negated his eyes away from Ren. "Of course she chose to include you in on her little secret. I forgot how you two only work as a pair." Tokiya only folded his arms.

"Cut it out. It's not even like that." I said, "I made this decision without informing anyone. I promise you, I had a better reason than just choosing Haruka on a whim."

"And what would that be, Lady?" Ren folded his arms.

"When I understand it, I'll let you know." He frowned at me. "But it's okay. You don't even have to worry about me anymore."