19: His Eternity Love

MPK: So let me clarify somethin' real quick. Melody's signature color is supposed to be indigo. I don't know why I made it purple and Tokiya's indigo. It made sense to me before, but it doesn't now. Melody's eyes are violet, and her hair is lavender, but the color of her essence and stuff should be indigo, not purple, so I'm gonna fix that. I might change a couple of beginning chapters around a little more before I do the next chap. Maybe, maybe not.

That's all really. On with Cecil's chap~

_____________

"Aw, he left. Tokiya, that guy." Otoya and I stare off into the direction he entered the forest.

"It's too dangerous to be out here by one's self." Masato stood up, "One of us needs to go after him."

"Oh come on. Ichi's a big boy. He can handle himself." Ren said.

Tsubasa backed him up, "Yeah. Ichinose-senpai is just in his feelings right now. He just needs some time to himself."

"I have a better idea." Tomo placed a hand on my shoulder, "I think Melody-chan should go."

"Tomo-chan, what part of 'he needs some time to himself' did you not understand?"

"Actually, I second Tomo-chan's idea." Natsuki, still wrapped in his towel agreed. "After all, it's like Masato-kun always says: During rough times is when friends need each other the most."

"I don't think I've ever phrased it like that, but I'm glad you got the point Shinomiya." Masato turned to me, "You should go to him, KaSakura."

"Why me?" I asked, "I mean...out of all of us, he wouldn't want to see me the most."

"Do you remember what we told you before, Lady?" Ren asked me from his seat. "We don't think that at all. He wants to see you. He definitely wants to make things work."

"I...don't believe that." Otoya gave me a sad look. "There's no way he could forgive me. Besides...I don't even know if I can forgive him..." I frowned, "I want to, I really do but...I don't know how to describe it. I guess, my heart still hurts." I closed my eyes. "A part of me still feels like...regardless of Tokiya not knowing...he doesn't regret singing my song."

"Because he doesn't."

"Tsubasa-kun!"

"I'm serious." Tsubasa folded his arms. His eyebrows flattened, "Ichinose-senpai doesn't regret singing your song." I gritted my teeth feeling, a fit of anger rising within me. "Finding out it was your song didn't change anything."

Masato turned his way to defend me, "And what made you believe that?!"

"I spoke to Ichinose after the Pair vs Pair contest. And that's what he told me."

"Why would Tokiya-kun tell you that!?" Tomo yelled standing up. "Are you making this up on purpose?! Tsubasa-kun!"

"Let the man finish." Ren's voice suddenly boomed among us. "I want to hear Bakki's full reasoning."

"Thank you, Jinguji-senpai." Ren nodded to Tsubasa. "KaSakura-senpai. You're upset that Ichinose-senpai sang your song, regardless of him not stealing it right?" I looked down, "Why?"

"Isn't it obvious?" I gripped my fists, "It was my song! I didn't even get a chance to show it to him! And he just took it...and was able to make it his own!"

"And didn't give you credit."

"Exactly!"

"That's not true." My head whisked up to meet Tsubasa. "No one told you about how the contest ended. Did they, Senpai?" I blinked.