8: His Shout Out To Orion: BLACK (Part 2)

MPK: Sorry, was so long I just had to cut it in half. C'est ce qu' elle a dit.

_______________

Melody's POV

The next morning I was tired from entertaining Leon and dealing with my "beloved" twin last night. There was no continuation of 'that' dream since the last one I had in the taxi cab. I had only woken up really early, earlier than I had planned to. That was thanks to my little sister, who finally decides that first thing in the morning was the perfect time to call me.

FLASHBACK

"Hello?"

"Big Sis!"

"Can I help you?"

"Can you bring me my school ID!? I left it on your desk! Meet me out front please!"

The conversation was short, but I knew there had to be more to it. After I reluctantly go to meet her out front, she hugs me. I was so grumpy that I wanted to slap her and tell her to go away, but I don't.

"Soooo, HAYATO's live is today~"

"You mean that azzhole's concert?"

"Nee-chan! Don't talk about him like that!" I murmured more curse words under my breath, "I'm going with my new boyfriend! Toki made sure I had backstage passes. You should really meet us there!"

"No."

"But who will help me bully Toki into getting me all of HAYATO's new merch!?"

"Isn't that why your new boyfriend is going with you? How bout we back track to 'new boyfriend'?"

"How bout we not!" Zyphyra insisted, "Please Melody! You always go! I bet Toki would want you there! You once promised him you'd go to all of his concerts right!?"

FLASHBACK END

I frown remember the conversation as I walk back into the school. 'She wakes me up early just for a school ID, and school's not even in session. Then try to peer pressure me into going to HAYATO's live? Who does she think she is?'

"You once promised him you'd go to all of his concerts right!?"

I frown again rubbing my arms. HAYATO hasn't had a live in about a year. The last one he had, I had gone to with Zyphyra like usual. I stood along with the crowd however. Zyphyra was the one who had gotten herself a free backstage pass and stayed with (bothered) Tokiya all the way until it was time for HAYATO to perform. Even though we hadn't spoken since a couple years prior, I went to see him. From afar. Only because of that promise.

"You once promised him, right!?"

"Who would go to his live willingly anyway?" I grumbled walking back up the corridor, "Kids that's who. Kids go crazy for kiddy music..." I didn't notice a blur running towards me almost at the speed of light. As it pasts me, I am grabbed and dragged along with it. "Ah! Syo! Not this again! Let me go!"

"No time!"

"I'm not ready for all this running!"

"You'll make it! It's not like you're wearing a mini skirt today, unlike yesterday."

"Heh?! What are you talking about!?" Syo ignores me and continues running toward the front entrance.

"Look I'll explain later! Once we reach the cable car!"