WELCOME READERS!

MPK: Yeah guys, I back again! With another fanfic...THIS TIME ABOUT UTA PRI!!!!! I'm partly in the Uta No Prince-Sama phase and right now....I'M LOVIN STARISH!!!!!! So yeah. And since I was having writer's block on every other story I was doing, I decided to start my Uta No Prince-sama redo fanfic I said I'd start for a while now! I know, I shouldn't have done another if I cant keep up with the others...BUT THEY TEMPTED ME!!!! THEY WANTED TO SEE WHO MY OC ENDS UP WITH!!!!!!!

STARISH: WHAT?! NO WE DIDN'T!

Syo: We didn't need to know, cause its obviously its me!

Ren: Actually Ochibi-chan, its me. I'm the sexiest out of everyone.

Syo: STOP CALLIN ME THAT! AND NO YOU'RE NOT!!!!!

Tokiya: You're both wrong, its me. We share a deep, unbreakable bond...

Otoya: No way Tokiya! Its me!!!

Hijirikawa: Everyone knows you're not manly enough Otoya, no offense. *sips tea* But Its me.

Otoya: *mouth dropped open*

Natsuki: No guys its me don't you see?! We have the most in common and have a connection! Plus she's so cute! *hugs himself*

Everyone but Natsuki: *stares at him like he's crazy* YEAH RIGHT! *continue to argue*

Cecil: *In the Back, pokerfaced*... Well then.

MPK: ...Like I said, they put me up to it. And to tell you the truth...I haven't decided yet. ^-^' <—- sweatdrop. I have an idea, but I'm still thinking about it. DON'T TELL THEM THOUGH!

STARISH: *Still arguing*

MPK: But enough talk, lets just start this thing! I hope you like the story!

ON WITH THE CHAP! ^-^