6: Let's Go! His Fight!

"Melody...hime-sama?...Melody-hime-sama!"

Not this...again.

I open my eyes and look around again. Cecil was once again hovering over me. I looked around to make sure we weren't in a scary grave yard like before. Thankfully, we were safe. "You're awake! I thought you wouldn't awaken this time! You took so long to respond!" Cecil shouts.

"Calm yourself, Cecil." I say standing up to meet him. I hadn't noticed before, but Cecil was almost a foot taller than me. I frowned trying to ignore it, "I was just in class. How did I get here? Oh crap...don't tell me I fell asleep during Sensei's lecture..."

"I'm sorry Princess. But I have to summon you whenever I can." Cecil says in an apologetic tone.

"I'll accept your apology, but you have some explaining to do."

"I do?"

"Remember? Kingdoms? Powers? Princes? I'm still waiting, Cecil!" Cecil makes like he was about to make an excuse. I cross my arms, "I won't do anything else for you if you don't start explaining."

Cecil sighs, "Fine I'll explain, but only a little. While we walk to find the next Prince!" He pointed in a direction.

I sighed, "Fine, I'll take that for now." We start to head that way. I'm the only one walking though, Cecil is hovering next to me. "Now, start talking."

"I'm not sure how to explain it, but this world that we're in right now, is a parallel world that is fused in conjunction with the world's music." I raise an eyebrow, "It's different from that of our own world. It's solely powered with the magic of music."

"Cecil, you're from my world? You're real?"

Cecil blushes in embarrassment, "Of course I am! I'm from the country of Agnapolis!"

"Agna-what?"

"Agnapolis."

"What-polis?"

"Agnapolis! It's a country blessed by the muses, and is our world's closest connection to the muses themselves!" Cecil yells at me.

"Okay calm back down, I believe you." We reach this small village and I hesitate to go further.

"Don't worry Princess. I'm right here with you. Trust me." I frown, but listen to him. He continues on, "I was chosen to help find the princess who could save the princes of song and save music in our world. I haven't been able to figure out much about this place since my consciousness had been transported here. All I know, is that this place is separated into 5 kingdoms. There's one in the north, south, east, west and in the very center. Apparently, there are newly appointed princes inhabiting and protecting every kingdom but the south, which sounds like according to the people here, is self governed, and not in a good way. But I can't say for sure. There are 3 princes in the western kingdom, 3 in the eastern kingdom, 4 in the north, and there is said to be another in the central one, and princess as well. I believe that princess is you Melody-hime, but the prince I hear, has disappeared for so long, he's now only myth..."

"Are...you serious?" Cecil looks at me, "Cecil are you messing with me? Man, this seems like a really detailed, long, reoccurring dream..."

Cecil floats to the ground and grabs my shoulders, "It's not a dream!" His eyes jitter slightly as he talks seriously, "This is the muses' way of allowing us to help the world be a better place! We have to spread our music around the world! We have to protect and keep the balance of our world with music! And it starts by saving it here first!" I stare at Cecil in the eye worriedly. If this was real, if he was explaining this to anyone else, one would think he was insane. However, since it was me...