7: His Shout Out To Orion: WHITE (Part 1)

MPK: The UtaPri Fandom has been blessed. A new movie. Heck yes.

*points to video* Worship Piyo-chan.

__________

"Alright Tomo! I'm heading out!" I wave to Tomo from the ground where I can see our dorm's balcony. I start out towards the school's entrance. I see Otoya already there leaning on the front gate. "Hey! Otoya!"

Otoya looks at me, "Me-chan? Where you going?"

"Good morning to you too, Otoya." I frown, folding my arms.

Otoya blushes in embarrassment, "Ah! Sorry Me-chan! Good morning!" He stutters, "I was just waiting for someone to come back. I have some questions to ask him about an exam I'm suppose to take soon...Ah, you look...nice." Otoya blushes again. "Uh...Where are you going?"

"It's a s~secret!"

"Heh!? But I~!"

"I would let you in on it, IF you came with me!" I tell him, "Come on Otoya! It'll be fun!"

Otoya frowns, "I can't. Not even if I wanted to. I have to study for my makeup exams tomorrow. You know, the ones I missed earlier in the year?"

I take the red book he was holding, "But it's break Otoya! Can't you chill for just one day?"

"One day will turn into several I know it." Otoya says taking the book back, "Why are you so eager to make me skip? Isn't there someone else who can go?"

"But Otoya is my bestie! We do everything together here! Is it so wrong not to want to have my partner in crime beside me all the time!?" I cried tugging at his arms. His red bangs covered his extremely flushed face. "I'll be lonely without you! Please go? Please Please Please!?"

Otoya turns away from and I bang on his back like a child continuing to plead. He turns back around and grabs my shoulders, "The answer is no okay! I have to study! Don't you want me to pass!?"

"Y-Yeah," I stutter, "But..."

"No buts! I have to be ready for the graduation audition! It's top priority!" Otoya tells me, "If it was you, wouldn't you want to do your best too? Don't you want to graduate?" At his question, I hesitate. Unfortunately for me, he notices. "You, do want to graduate. Don't you?"

I bit my bottom lip out of habit. I didn't like lying, especially to someone like Otoya. However, if he knew how I really felt about this, he'd definitely fight me on it. No doubt about it in my mind. The truth was that, I personally, don't care if I make the graduation audition or not. I was told to spend a week here at the academy, and if I didn't like it, I could leave at anytime. That's partly why I'm so carefree and nonchalant about missing homework, or failing tests, or getting detention. I couldn't care less if I don't graduate. I know once I get tired of being here, I can go back home and start over on my own. However, I ended liking things here somehow, and ended up meeting some nice people. So I wanted to stay and enjoy myself, hoping something interesting will happen. But there's no guarantee, that I'll see all this through to the end.

"Me-chan." I look up at Otoya. "You have to graduate. No matter what you have to graduate! I'll make sure of it! Even if I have to sacrifice my own graduation partner for you!"

"...Why?"

"Heh?"

"Why would you go that far...just for me?" Otoya froze. I watched him as he thought of an explanation.

"OTOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Syo suddenly runs up to us and elbows Otoya in the side, causing him to almost fall over. "Come with me!"