22: Our Map of the Future

MPK: HAPPY BELATED 12th ANNIVERSARY UTAPRI!!!

I am back for my bi-annual update! Ehe...ehe...e-he...-_-

__________________

Dear Amu-san,

I know I could just call you nowadays, but I've been so busy recently. For me emailing you has been a much easier way of sharing my thoughts with you. If I spoke on the phone, I'd probably be rambling for hours honestly.

You'll never believe it. But right now...I am on track to audition and maybe even debut with an entire group of idols. Remember all those boys I've mentioned before? Well, because of certain circumstances, we ultimately came to the decision to audition for graduation together instead of alone. It wasn't allowed, like a lot of things we've done here lol, but we were just so good that the headmaster let us do it! Everyone's on good terms with each other, and when we sing together...it's amazing. You've got to hear it sometime. Everything's going so well right now. It's unbelievable really.

...But. I don't know. I can't help but feel...like this is only the calm of a storm, you know? We're so close to the end of our time here, and we haven't had too many issues. It's just a little suspicious.

Anyway, if something else comes up, I'll make sure to tell you about it. Say hey to my bros for me. Maybe father too. 'Phrya and I miss ya lots~

~Melody K

__________________

"Big Sister Dearest!"

"Hey, Zyphyra~I was just thinking about you. I'm on my way to practice right now though, can I call you later?"

"Yeah of course~but wait! I need you to tell Tokiya something for me!"

Getting closer to the practice hall, I lose momentum in my steps. "Hey, make it quick! I'm running late here~"

"I just wanted to thank him for coming through and delivering me all that HAYATO merch I wanted~"

"Z, that's nice. But couldn't you have just texted that to him directly?"

~I'm not done!" Zyphyra cleared her throat. "Also tell him that I said I know he feels like he's going through a hard time right now, but even if he chooses to stop being HAYATO it's okay and I'll support him in whatever he does!"

'A hard time?' I stood in place. "He told you that he was going to quit?"

"Yeah~when I called him last about the merch. I've been calling him every day until he got it to me!" I sweatdropped.

"So, you know about our new group then?"

"What new group?" I swallowed.

"Look, I don't have time to explain it. But the reason Tokiya is leaving his agency is that he's gonna be in a new group with me and a few friends."

"~YOU AND TOKIYA ARE GOING TO BE IN A GROUP?! AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!"

"I told you now." I boredly looked at my fingernails. "It's more complicated than that, but that's a basic summary."

"...WILL THERE BE TOKIYA MERCH?"

I scoffed, "You'd buy Tokiya's merch before mine?"

"Oh, I'd buy yours. Just not first." My eyebrows furrowed, "Sorry Sis~! But Toki and I have a pact! Not like mine and Ren's, but I'm gonna be his biggest fan! Just like I promised when we were little!"