11: Her Fantastic Dream (Part 2)

"Tch. Is this what it's come to? I have to save the day, again." Her footsteps clicked clacked all the way down the hall. "If I'm going to do this, I might as well have a little fun heh heh! Tch~

If she can't enjoy being here, than NO ONE can."

_________________

"Melody-hime-sama!"

"Hey! I don't know why you're doing this, but stop!"

"Huh? Where...am I?" I heard multiple voices around me. I could feel that I was in the dream world. But something...was off. Really off.

"You're not the real princess of song! She would never act like this!"

"I understand you're upset about something. But this violence won't solve anything!"

"Cecil...and Ren? I mean Prince Rennosuke...whoa..." My head hurt. My vision wasn't the best. I could see a blurred image of Prince Renn and Cecil standing in front of me. "W-What's going on? I feel weird."

"You let my princess go at once! You evil~Ahhh!" A rustling was heard as Cecil's blurred image had furthered away.

"Cesshi! Damn! Something is clearly wrong." I heard Prince Rennosuke mutter, "I've never seen her like this..."

When he trailed off, I urged myself to wake up properly. I shook my head furiously. But when I do, I only get more confused. Whether it's because of the headache or not, I'm seeing multiple types of double. At one moment, I was watching the boys from up above in mid-air. I couldn't move my arms or legs, and they clearly weren't paying attention to me. At the next, I was standing right in front of the two, Prince Renn and Cecil, who were both on the ground staring defensively at me. Like I was their enemy or something. 'Why are they looking at me like that?'

"Melody-hime-sama! Snap out of it!" Cecil begged with teary eyes, "Wake yourself up if you have to! This isn't who you are!"

"Wha-a~" I tried to let out on my own. Suddenly, I'm grabbed from behind. I felt too much shock to respond.

"Take a back seat would you?" The next thing I know, my headache wasn't as bad and my blurred vision had subsided. I jammed my eyes shut and opened them again. When it's focused, I'm only watching from one angle now, and it's up in the sky. I couldn't move, and I was thankful for that. Because the ground seemed to be a little too far below me. I couldn't help but look down since that's where the action was, but I felt a strong sense of uneasiness from being up here.

Down below, I could see the boys. They were a yard away from someone, yelling at them. Someone who looked a LOT like me.

"What do you mean? This is who I am." I said, or rather the clone said.

"What the hell?" I muttered, "Why is there, another me!?" I suddenly shouted down below me. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE!? HELLO!?" The clone doesn't respond to me. I tried calling out to the boys, "CECIL! PRINCE RENN! I'M UP HERE! THAT'S NOT ME!" They didn't seem to respond to me either. They couldn't hear me. 'Why am I up here!? What is going on!?'

I watched as Cecil tried to tackle the clone. Then something weirder happened. Cecil seemed to freeze in place. But it wasn't just Cecil that had frozen, the whole area had Prince Renn included. The only one that seemed to be still in motion, was my clone. The clone approached Cecil's frozen state. It reached back, wound up an arm, and purposely clashed its fist into the side of his face. Cecil only moved an inch. But the move looked painful. "HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I shouted down at it. The clone glared at me like how I would glare at someone else. It was like looking into a mirror.