5: Believe His Heart

MPK: J2LUK! (Just To Let You Know!) I don't think I gave credit to her before but, any UtaPri song romanizations used came from SilverMoon249's live journal! ;)

___________________

Dear Amu-san,

I usually don't write to you, but ever since I came to Saotome's school, I guess I felt the need to do so with someone. Since Lil' sis is away at that medical school, I haven't been able to get in touch with her. But uh, that's a plus-minus situation. Oh crap, let me hide my writing before someone finds out I know English.

So, how is everything back in America, you doing okay? How is Big bro? And little bro? Just maybe dad too? I haven't spoken to any of them since Saotome convinced Dad to let me enroll here. Since coming here, a lot has happened in a short time. I think I've mentioned to you that Tokiya goes here. And no, we haven't spoken since the day I met with Saotome. Which is a good thing! He still seems to work as HAYATO while still taking classes here. Can you believe his fake identity here is HAYATO's little brother?! *laughs* Hilarious! But it's working! He's fooling everyone!

But guess who also goes here? Hijirikawa Masato and Jinguji Ren, you know, the boys who used to come over to the estate sometimes. The ones that wanted to marry me. Bleh! I'm honestly happy to see them again, but they always argue like usual, especially over which one of them is going to marry me. Why are they always so quick to put a ring on my finger? Just no. I'm only in high school!

I've also made some "friends" here. The composer course girl and my roommate, Nanami Haruka, my other roommate Tomochika Shibuya, and 4 other males at the school, Shinomiya Natsuki, Kurusu Syo, Fujisaki Tsubasa, and Ittoki Otoya. I first met Otoya when I went to take exams, he's really nice and VERY energetic. Natsuki is in my class, as well as Masato, Otoya, Tsubasa, Haruka and Tomo, and likes sweet and cute things. He's cool but when we met, he mistook me for one of his dogs... *sweatdrops* Syo is in the S class with Ren and Tokiya. We've only spoken to each other a few times, but despite us arguing about stuff, we seem to get along really well. There are bullies here as well as people who recognize me from my former idol days, just like anywhere. It's sort of depressing when they say mean things about me, but my friends assure me that I'm not alone, so that's comforting.

Although, I have to tell you something that you might not believe. I been having these weird dreams ever since I left Saotome's office that day. They're about me, being some Princess and I have to save these 6 princes of song as well as myself for some reason. This green-eyed light skin boy Cecil, is suppose to guide me through it all (He's not much help though). The twist is, that all 6 boys were the ones I just mentioned to you excluding Tsubasa. That's right, even Tokiya. I've helped Otoya and Masa so far and for some reason, just before they make a song, I hear the melody of it in the dream first. You might think I'm crazy but, in real life they seem to hint that the dreams were real. Do you know what to make of this?

Anyway, I gotta go. I didn't want to spend to much time on this anyway. Otoya, Natsuki, Masato and I have a new group project to start on. We've made the song already, but now we need choreography. You know that's where I come in!

Chao! Write back soon. ~Melody K.

_________________________

"Alright! 5 6, 5 6 7 8!"

All: donna toki mo, soba ni itai

Otoya:asu ni

Masato, Natsuki, & I:mukai

Otoya:aruki