O' My!

Your P.O.V.

"It's you!"we both said at the same time.

We were both smiling widely at each other, while this time Wonyoung was the one who looked lost.

"You know each other too?" she asked.

Chaewon giggled before answering.

"Well, we bumped into each other a lot of times, literally." she said, then I smiled shyly.

"And Chaewon, this is--"

"Y/n. Kim Y/n." Chaewon interrupted.

Once again Wonyoung was shocked while me and Chaewon laughed it off.

"Of all the times we ran into each other, I never got to know your name." I said giggling.

I was really happy that we finally get to introduce each other properly, without being interrupted or anything. And I'm not gonna lie, I find her really attractive. So you can't blame me if I keep on staring at her.

"Well, we have to go now. It's really nice to meet you, Y/n." she said, holding out a hand.

"It's nice to meet you too,Chaewon." I said and shook her hand. I was amazed by how her hands were soft and they almost fit into mine.

I was so lost in her eyes and in her touch that I only realized we were taking a while when Wonyoung cleared her throat while her arms were crossed.

"Chaewon we still have to go to our club." she said blankly.

"Ah, right. Y/n, which club are you going to?" Chaewon asked.

"I was supposed to ask tha--"

"I'm gonna try the school newspaper." I said, not knowing that Wonyoung was speaking.

"That's cool! So, see you next time?" she said

"Sure." I replied, smiling from ear to ear.

Before they can walk away, I thought I heard Wonyoung scoff but I just shrugged it off.

Wonyoung's P.O.V.

"One two three four..." the instructor counted and we continued dancing.

The scenario that happened a while ago didn't really leave my mind, even for a minute. And I was starting to get frustrated because it hinders me from focusing on dancing.

"Again! One two three four..." we repeated again and again until they decided to take a break.

I went to the sides and sat exhausted.

"Are you okay? You seem off today." Yena, one of our other friends asked me.

"It's nothing unnie. Just something on my mind." I answered.

"Care to tell me what it is?" she questioned.

"I bet it's a who, not a what." Yujin then sat beside me.

"Ooh is there someone on your mind already? Who is it?" Yena asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes at Yujin and just told Yena that it was nothing. I didn't want to make things bigger. And I wanted to believe that it really wasn't. Until after our club was done for the day and we were ready to go home.

I texted Y/n where she was and waited at the gate for her.

Where are you? Are your club activities done yet?

Your P.O.V.

As soon as the meeting ended, I received a text, and it was from Wonyoung.

Wonyo💕
Where are you? Are your club activities done yet?