It Was Love

(A special chapter for Chaewon because she deserves it) (Also, listen to her cover, the lyrics especially hit different for this😭💔)

Chaewon's P.O.V.

"Lol, you believe in those things?" Yena teased me and laughed after I explained to her the story about soulmates.

"What? What's wrong if I do?" I retorted and rolled my eyes at her.

"Oh, nothing... It's just, I don't think anyone has experienced that yet. Therefore..." she trailed off as her eyebrows raised at me.

"If you're saying it's not true, maybe because you haven't experienced it yet. Therefore...." I made a shocked expression, trying to hold my laugh as I saw her panicked face.

"Oh my god, Yuri's going to hear this." I smirked at her and before she can get a hold of me, I ran away to where the Freshmen's room was.

The hallways were getting crowded and while I tried to avoid other people, I accidentally bumped into others as well.

"Oops- sorry." I stopped for a while to apologize at the girl who I ran into.
But when I looked at her, I halted to a stop.

I was mesmerized by her beauty that I couldn't help but stop just to stare at her. But that wasn't all.

I saw something.

My mind suddenly made me remember a memory that I didn't know I had in my head. Like, it was nonexistent up until now.

"Can we be friends?"

"Of course."

"Y/n, you know I'm always here for you."

"Yeah. Thanks, Chaewon."

"I don't know anymore, Chaewon. It's just hurting me too much."

"Then be with me instead. Let's run away from here."

"I said it's okay, are you fine?" I was cut off from my visions when she spoke.

"Oh, yeah sorry. I spaced out for a bit after seeing a beau- I mean a student." I made an excuse and just smiled sheepishly to avoid speculations.

While she turned away to the lockers, I stood there, glued to the ground. Processing what I just saw.

I found my soulmate.

~~~

"Good morning, Mrs. Kim." I greeted as she let me in.

"Good morning to you too, Chaewon. What brings you here?" she asked and gestured me to sit down at the couch.

"I'm actually here to see Y/n." I answered.

She looked back at me from the kitchen, looking pale and nervous all of a sudden.

"Uh, she actually went out with Wonyoung. I don't know how long they'll be gone." she said.

Fvcking.

"It's okay ma'am. Is it okay if I wait for her?" I questioned.

"You can stay here as long as you want. But are you really willing to wait? They might take the whole day..." she replied.

I nodded and smiled assuringly.

"I'll wait for Y/n."

It's already past 7 and Y/n's mom just came home.