Daydream

Your P.O.V.

I opened my eyes, immediately getting blinded by the sunlight seeping through the window. I raised my hand to cover my eyes but something prevented me to.

I looked down at my hands and saw an arm wrapping my waist from behind, holding both my hands. A smile escaped from my lips when I remembered what happened last night.

After a long while of her comforting me, I told her three words that came unexpectedly. I mentally scolded myself but when she replied with the same three words, time froze along with my heart.

I was happy-- no. I was ecstatic when she whispered those words to me. If only she meant it the same way I did.

I asked her to stay the night and she gladly said yes. She almost made me forget that I just found out that my real mother was dead and my father who could pass as a psychotic person was actually just released from prison.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when the sleeping girl behind me shuffled a bit and groaned.

I never wanted to get up and would just prefer to stay here like this forever, but I need to go to the restroom so I slowly tried to move her arm away from me to not wake her up.

But instead, she tightened her hold on me and whined.

"Don't go yet..." she spoke with her raspy voice.

I immediately felt butterflies in my stomach. This is the first time I experience something like this. And with the person who I liked? Yes ma'am.

"Okay." I replied even though I badly needed to go pee. I mean, how can I even refuse her?

We stayed like this for quite a while. Her arm tightly wrapped around me while I stared at the bright sky through the window. I felt so excited yet so peaceful at the same time. Like I could not ask for something more.

"It would be nice to stay this way forever." I muttered out, thinking that Wonyoung remains asleep.

But she wasn't.

"But nothing lasts forever..." she bitterly replied.

I clicked my tongue and rolled my eyes, then annoyingly tried to get out of her embrace to get back at her.

"Noo! Stay here...." she whined and didn't let me go again.

"No, you're annoying." I retorted.

"But the truth hurts!" she whined.

"Then letting me go right now probably won't hurt." I sternly told her and forced my way out of her arms.

When I finally did, I looked back to see her rubbing her eyes and yawning. Even in the morning she looks so ethereal.

"Good morning Y/n-ie~" she greeted with a small smile.

"Good morning Wonyoung-ie." I returned the smile then went on to go to the bathroom.

After washing up, I went back to the room to see her sitting up on the bed already, scrolling on her phone.

"Thank you for staying the night." I told her and she instantly looked up at me.

"It was a pleasure. But don't think that it'll end here." she told me with a smirk and I creased my forehead in confusion.

"You told me before that you haven't experienced going to the amusement park yet, right?" she asked, keeping the same smirk.

I nodded and waited for her to continue.

"I would like to give you your best first experience again."