You And Me From The Beginning

(Happy 1k reads!!! Since we've reached a milestone I'm gonna update with one of my favorite chapters😉)

Your P.O.V.

A month has passed by, and between me and Wonyoung, everything has changed.

We were no longer speaking to each other and everytime I would sneak a glance at her, she wasn't smiling nor looking at me. It was like she was being cold but this time, it was only to me.

I don't know if she kept hanging out with Jisung, but what I know is that I still see them sometimes together. I tried not to pay attention, because the more I did, the more I got hurt. I tried not to care about her. But it's not that easy.

Even on the way home, we wouldn't be walking together. I won't even coincidentally see her anywhere near the apartment. It was like we turned into strangers after the play. But if this is how I can finally move on from her, so be it.

On the bright side, I grew closer with Chaewon. Instead of Wonyoung walking me home every day, it was Chaewon.

I told her that she didn't have to because my dad was already in prison, but she insisted and said that she wouldn't go home if I didn't agree. So yep, I didn't have any choice.

Plus, it helped me take my mind off of Wonyoung. I had fun everytime I spent time with her, and the other girls still hang out with me on weekends.

I remember one time, after walking me home it rained very hard. I told her to stay at our place for a while until the rain stops, and she agreed.

One thing I like about people is when they get close with my family. My mom is the only family I have, so I thought it was cool when Chaewon easily got close with her. They talked a lot, and even when Chaewon finally went home, my mom told me many times how much she liked her.

"Chaewon~ can we take a picture with you?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when I almost got deaf with the squeals of those fangirls.

Oh, right. It was fun being with Chaewon, but I might've forgot that she's famous here. People would look at her all the time and sometimes we would be interrupted by her fans.

"Sure." she smiled at them and they positioned themselves beside her, making a pose.

We were eating lunch with the others right now and although Chaewon was beside me, I continued eating without bothering them.

"Y/n, how does it feel like?" Yuri suddenly asked me.

"How does what feel like?" I looked at her questioningly.

"To have a famous girlfriend." I continued to be confused while Yuri was laughing and the others were choking.

"I don't have a famous girlfriend, Joyuri. Not even a simple girlfriend." I muttered as I kept eating.

"Then what do you call that person beside you?" Nako asked me and I looked at the person beside me.

"She's cute. But I'm sure she has her eyes on someone else." I said.

"Why are you looking at me?" Hitomi gave me a weird look and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"They said the person beside me. You're sitting right here,next to me." I claimed as I heard someone face-palmed and they stared at me in disbelief.

"Thank you Chaewon, have a nice day!" we heard the fangirls walked away giggling.

"Hey Chaewon, come get your dumb girlfriend she's starting to hit on someone else!" Yena said and laughed.