Someday : An Untold Story

(Note: as the title says, this is an untold story. Meaning it already happened, but it is yet to be told.)

Your P.O.V.

Many people have told me about the 'soulmate' thing. They say that once you meet yours, you will know at first glance.

"You believe in that?" I sarcastically asked Ryujin.

She raised an eyebrow at me and scoffed.

"Says the girl who believes in past lives." she annoyingly muttered.

"Well, okay. But how do you even know that it's your soulmate? Does the world stop spinning? Or does your heart act all crazy? Or what?" I questioned her.

"Stop being so bitter. I know people who experienced it already." she crossed her arms and leaned on the back of the chair.

"Oh really? What did they tell you?" I intertwined my hands and placed my chin on top of it.

"According to what they told me, it's like they had some sort of flashback, or a fast forward of their life with that person. Like, you'll catch a glimpse of your past or your future with them." she explained and I nodded a bit.

"By past, you mean your past life with them?" I curiously asked.

She hummed and nodded as a response.

"So, do you believe now?" she smirked at me.

I stared out the window of the café and thought for a bit.

"I guess I need to experience it to believe it."

I settled down the bed after fixing my clothes on the new apartment we were going to stay in.

Then I heard my stomach grumble due to hunger.

"Moom, I'll just go out to grab a snack." I yelled from downstairs.

After hearing an approval from her room, I went out to find a convenience store nearby.

Once I did, I sighed of relief that I didn't get lost in the city and finally get to eat.

I was craving for my favorite chips, so I wandered the aisles to look for it. But when I finally did, a hand came in my way so I turned my head to see a stranger beside me.

When our eyes met, I was amazed by how beautiful she looked. But other than that, she felt kind of familiar, although this is the first time I'm seeing her.

It was at that moment that I had a vision. My mind suddenly played a memory I didn't know existed. It was like I had amnesia and I finally remembered everything.

"Y/n, this is Wonyoung."

"It's nice to meet you."

"Why don't you have a lover yet? You're perfect and I'm surprised people don't see that."

"Well, maybe because I'm waiting for someone..."

"Who?"

"You, Wonyoung."

"We can't be together, and you know that."

"Is it because you love him?"

"I'm sorry, Y/n."

I mentally gasped as I realized what those were for.

Damn, Ryujin was right all along. I've found my soulmate.