My First And Last

(If you noticed the title isn't an IZ*ONE song again, so another cameo from another group on this chapter.... Or maybe not just on this chapter😉)

Your P.O.V.

"Your project for this whole semester would be a play about Romeo and Juliet." as soon as our literature teacher said that, I looked up from my desk immediately paying attention.

This is Romeo and Juliet we're talking about! The one and only! Ohmygod I am soo gonna pass this semester.

"But there will be a twist. You must bring a lot of changes in the play. Only use the original as an inspiration."

The whole class then oohed as it gained their interest.

"How are we gonna do that Ma'am?" one of our classmates asked.

"Obviously you're gonna need a script writer." she stated the obvious and he nodded.

"You're all gonna participate in this play but most importantly, who's gonna direct and who's gonna write?" our teacher asked us.

"Y/n's a writer Ma'am!" I glared at Yeojin and she just stuck out her tongue at me.

Okay I do love writing, but this is going to be a lot of pressure.

"Okay Y/n you're the script writer." I only nodded as some of my classmates looked at me assuringly.

After deciding on the director as well, we moved on to the next part.

"Okay and the next most important thing, the cast. Scriptwriter and director, we need you here to lead and decide for your cast."

Me and Jiyoon, the director of this play, stepped in front of the class.

"We will be nominating and voting for who our Romeo and Juliet will be. So for the role of Romeo, let's begin the nominations." Jiyoon said then some of them mentioned a few names.

"And the student who had the most votes is..... Park Jisung!" I announced and they all cheered as I wrote the results on the board.

We gestured him to come in front with us, and he did. I didn't pay much attention to some of my classmates, but I can tell that he has some charisma. I'm sure we can trust him on the role.

"Next up, Juliet. Any nominations?" I was expecting a lot of students to volunteer since Jisung was quite famous in our class. But they all pointed at one person only.

Y'all know who.

"This is funny, I think we all have the same nomination." Jiyoon laughed as the soon-to-be Juliet hid her face behind her hands.

Really? She just had to be Juliet? Well, I can't blame her, she's perfect for the role.

"Go on Y/n, announce the results and write it on the board." I felt a nudge beside me to see Jiyoon expecting me to do something.

"Oh, right. Uhm, Jang Wonyoung who had the majority of votes, gets to be our Juliet." I spoke as I wrote down on the board.

She stood up and walked towards the front with us. She was getting closer to standing beside me but Jiyoon immediately gestured her to stand beside Jisung.

I saw how they bowed at each other shyly. Yeah, this definitely looks like the start of some young love. Urgh.

After assigning all the roles, Jiyoon told me to meet her after school  to talk about the play. And it was already lunch time.

"Y/n! What happened to your face?!" Yuri gasped as me and Wonyoung walked to their table.

"What the?! Did you have a job as a punching bag?!" Yujin laughed as I rolled my eyes at her.