Really Like You

Wonyoung's P.O.V.

As soon as we finished our practice, I rushed out the room and looked for Y/n.

"Hey, Wonyoung wait up!" I heard Yena call behind me so I stopped for a bit.

"I'm gonna go look for Y/n-ie." I said and walked off.

I headed for the clinic but when I opened the door, there was no one else but the school nurse. I excused myself and headed for the classroom.

"Have you guys seen Y/n-ie?" I asked our classmates who were left inside.

"Nope. But you guys need to help too." one of them said and I nodded before walking out.

I looked at the cafeteria and she was not there as well. I walked down the halls, worried for where she might be. What if she's hurt somewhere? What if she's left alone bleeding? Oh god I hope she's okay.

I ran outside and looked at the booths, but I didn't see a sign of her anywhere. I sighed and stomped my feet, upset that I couldn't find her.

No matter how tired I was from the practice and from running around, I continued walking around the school in hopes of finding her.

Wait... How dumb of me! I have her phone number! I could've just called her all this time.

I grabbed the phone out of my pocket and dialed her phone. But while I was waiting for her to pick up, I saw two familiar figures sitting by a tree in the garden.

As I looked intently, I recognized who it was. I felt my heart shatter into pieces as I saw two of the precious people in my life, staring into each other's eyes as their hands were together.

I immediately ended the call and walked away. All this time, I was worriedly looking around, and that was all for nothing?! If only I had known they were both having a good time like this I wouldn't have--

"Wonyoung-ie!" my thoughts were cut off as I heard the same lovely voice that my heart beated for.

Wait, no. I shouldn't feel like this.. She shouldn't be making my heart beat like crazy. I shouldn't be thinking about her like this. I can't.

"Wonyoung-ie! Look, my leg is all okay now!" I turned around and saw her, walking towards me. Or maybe not okay, she limped as she took another step and tripped on herself.

I went closer just in time to help her catch her balance. Thankfully, my arms were long and I managed to hold her.

"Y/n! Are you fine?" Chaewon ran towards us and checked on Y/n quickly.

"Yes I'm fine, don't worry." she answered and blushed.

I looked at her leg and it was now bandaged. I sighed of relief and saw Y/n was looking at me. But when I looked back, she looked away and fiddled with her hands. I giggled at her actions.

"Ah, right. Aren't we supposed to go to the booths?" she asked and I nodded at her.

"Should we go then?" she offered and I was about to agree but Chaewon stopped me.

"Uhm, Wonyoung can we talk for a bit?" she asked and I looked at Y/n, waiting for her permission.

"Oh, it's fine. I should head there first since I haven't done anything yet." she said and before I could ask if it was really okay, she walked off already.

"What is it?" I asked as I turned to look at Chaewon.

"Can we talk somewhere more private?" she suggested. I agreed and we both walked to the garden.