THE ATTRACTION

And yes, the clubs, events everything were now to be continued after the exams. Of course they would be always opened and anyone interested can go there though.

The city is a beautiful place and the college is located amidst it. They had already explored malls, nearby zoo, beaches, food centers and what not on the span of those 4 months.

 They had already explored malls, nearby zoo, beaches, food centers and what not on the span of those 4 months

Anu and Sam both are only daughters of their parents. Provided Sam is from upper middle class family. She spends on clothes, beauty products, sandals and food a lot. Anu is from middle class family and she stays mostly away from throwing and attending birthday parties. She spends her money on clothes and food mostly.

Anu and Sam are conservative and modern at the same time. Their wardrobes include all types of clothes.

2 weeks passed.

Now they were busy with studying and extra classes. They decided to go for morning walk to the beach to have bit exercise and relief.

.................................................

*In the beach *

The sunrise and weather were amazing.

They also made a resolution to talk in English as much as possible with each other, to maintain grip on language. Of course, Anu clicked really good pics alongside their selfies

"Is that Rishi?" Anu asked pointing at a guy jogging on the beach road.

"Yeah, he exercises everyday. Either dancing. or jogging here. From the beginning of college to be precise. He suggested me to go for jogging indeed" Sam laughed.

"You never bothered to do skipping with me, instead of my insistence 'n' no.of times. I'm okay with it as you dance and play shuttle, though you dance only when there are flash mobs probably, like once in a month. But you dragged me to here, because he said?! " Anu exclaimed faking anger.