SURPRISE

" Wait Arun! I will call her!" Sam intervened.

Memories of last year, flashed in her mind. She regretted changing  their plans, just to meet Rishi and others. She felt guilty.

Though Anu never liked having temporary friends, that didn't mean she disliked spending time with friends. Whatever, she was not supposed to leave Anu alone.

"Our friends are here. Your batch mates just arrived, you can come and join us, " Sam told Anu to make up.

Anu felt relieved and joined them smiling. She thought Sam thought of informing, her once everyone reached there.

"Hi Anu! " Rishi exclaimed as soon as he saw her.

"Hello everyone! Good to see you all!" Anu beamed.

" Your hair grew lengthy again!" Arun smiled.

" Yeah......I thought the same!" Sam said smiling.

" So, let's go to the exhibition near by!" Rishi suggested

" Let's go there," Sam rushed towards Gaint wheel.

" I'm not coming!" Both Arun and Anu denied.

" No way!! I'm scared," Ritu yelled.

" It's fun!" Sam convinced Anu.

" Yeah....come on," Rishi too encouraged Anu.

" I'm not interested in these! Don't force me!" Arun was adamant.

" Come on man....." Rishi took him along, without waiting for his reaction.

Sam and Rishi were enjoying, while Anu and Arun were  kind of panicked and excited, Ritu was screaming all the way to stop it, as the Gaint wheel moved.  They laughed loud once they got down.

" Now, let's try that!" Sam cheered up, pointing at some weird thing. It was turning people upside down.

" Yeah!" Anu looked excited.

" Your fear gone?" Rishi wondered.

Anu beamed.

Arun and Ritu walked towards shops. The other three joined them after few minutes.

" Beautiful!" Anu's eyes sparkled on seeing bagels.  She bought two pairs.

Sam was just checking out everything.

" Wait guys!" Rishi told Arun, Sam and Ritu as he noticed, Anu still checking the stores around her, when others were quickly moving from one store to other.

" We don't have much time!" Sam said laughing.

" You guys go a head, just text me before you leave for hostel!" Anu told. She is keen observer and she prefers living in the moments whole heartedly, rather than rushing to have everything at once.