17. LOST

"Hello Rishi! Congra... " Anjali is about to say smiling.

" Welcome ma'am and all the best, " Rishi promptly said and left the cabin.

Akash looked at them puzzled. He know them as good friends. He thought they have some clashes but never imagined they would still not talk to each other after nearly 3 years.

Anjali looked upset but she managed to grin at Akash.

In the afternoon Anu, Raghu and Megha joined him there, all smiling.

"Wow bro! Can I sit in your chair and pose for photos? I can't wait to act as a business man in future." Raghu is excited.

" Started again! Kiddo, " Megha muttered.

"Sure! " Rishi smiled.

"Megha, why don't you click instead of standing idle? " Raghu said.

"I'm busy. She snapped.

"Busy breathing air? " Raghu laughed.

"I will, "Anu entered the scene.

"It's not a photoshoot, how many poses you gonna give? " Megha said.

"Megha.....! Please,"Rishi laughed.

"Let me have some Instagram content. She is just jealous, as she couldn't pose well like me. Director can you add sequence of this kind in serial?" Raghu laughed.

"Hello. I'm a popular model once. Yeah, she will spoil the plot to fill your wishes like a genie. She will also make you a Spiderman, Krish, Bahubali, Mafia too. Neha ma'am then will kick us out next. " Megha added.

"Whatever, glad you aren't my heroine. " Raghu snapped.

"Guys, let's go for lunch." Anu quickly said to halt their arguments.

"Can I have autographs and photos with you all? " The employees showed enthusiasm.

Megha felt bit upset as she isn't noticed much. They even aren't recognizing her as a model. Well, she isn't successful at all there.

"Raghu, you are so handsome and jovial. I watch serial only for you! " A female fan exclaimed.

"Anu ma'am, you are an inspiration to my brother. He wants to become a director! " A woman made Anu's day.

"If Rishi sir isn't our boss, I would have cheered when I saw him. " A new employee said going crazy.

It's all about the three. 

Megha is clearly upset and stood mum. One can feel her trying to control her tears.

The five sat around a table and started eating.

"Why don't eat chicken Rishi? " Akash asked, "You love it right? ".

"No, I don't. I gave up nearly 4 years ago. Because of Anu, I must say. " Rishi smiled looking at Anu.

Anu recollected how she lectured about life and what she read in blogs about miserable life of poor creatures in poultry and all. She did give up after that and motivated Arun too. Arun took it lightly but Rishi who just happened to be there, changed his eating habits!

Anu beamed at him.

"I don't know why, but I feel life and pain of everything, since I lost my dad to cancer. " Megha said with brimming eyes.

Raghu looked at her shocked.

"Anu, pass the curry, "Akash said to change the weather.

That's when Anu noticed Anjali sitting on table next to them.