19. UNEXPECTED CALL

I have uploaded two parts today. Please read 18 th chapter first, If you have come across 19th chapter first.

" Anu, mom....mom is showing response. She moved her hand today, dad just said. She might recover any time soon! " Rishi cried.

"That's great. Are you going too see her? I too will join. " Anu exclaimed.

"No, dad took promise that I shouldn't see her until she recovers completely. He is shattered seeing me sitting next to her and worrying back then. He is afraid, I might deviate from other side of life completely. He doesn't want me to have false hopes. But I see it as good sign." Rishi said.

"Yeah. Do you want to tell Arun and Sam about it now? " Anu asked.

"Let's surprise them, when she recovers completely. " Rishi has his answer.

"Don't worry. Things are going to be fine again." Anu confidently said.

 She felt happy as Rishi shared, such important news of his life with her first.

.......................

" Anu, do you think I should get laser treatment done? Life with spectacles is complicated. I wash my face forgetting them sometimes, I sleep with them sometimes and I have to take them every time I pose for a photo! I wonder how does Arun manage them," Sam kept on chattering.

"Do whatever that makes you comfortable! " Anu gave a one word answer in her old style.

"Well, Arun is busy these days. Handling big projects. " Sam said.

"Sam.... My phone is buzzing, somebody is calling. I will call you back in 5 minutes.... " Anu informed.

"Hello.... " Anu whispered.

"Hello... A.. Anu. " The voice mumbled.

"Sorry, who is this? " Anu asked.

"I'm Harsha! " The voice left Anu dumbstruck for a moment.

"Yeah, h.. Hi," Anu muttered.

" I'm in this city on work. Can I meet and talk to you for few minutes tomorrow evening ? " He quickly said like he is prepared.

"Okay. " She replied after a pause.

"See you tomorrow near your shooting spot. " He cut the call jovially.

Anu narrated about it to Sam quickly.

" What? Why? Didn't he give upon you yet? Is that liking or love? Or want to meet you just like a friend? " Her pitch almost broke Anu's eardrum.

"I don't know. But I decided to make things clear. Will meet him. " Anu stated.

Anu couldn't sleep peacefully the night. She is wondering what he is upto.

.....................................

" She is on verge of going into depression. She is using medicine for that. I accidentally saw them on her table yesterday. " Akash quoted to Rishi the next morning.

"What! " Rishi is concerned.

"She lost her only family her grandpa, her only friends turned out to be opportunists, she is all alone, lonely to be precise." He thought as Anjali's family doctor told Akash to help Anjali, when he enquired.

"Rishi.....! " He came into senses when his dad and sister reached his home.

He is busy with preparations for his evening performance. Biggest opportunity till date. He promised his dad that he wouldn't divert, thinking about his mom. He obviously doesn't have time to talk to Anajli at the moment.