10. THE LAST MEET

In holidays Sam, Anu and Arun went for internship to different places. Rishi left for his home.

Arun is happy as he scored well and got a high cadre job. Sam got seat to pursue Mtech in IIT. Anu got a job with decent package through another test. She chose not to go for higher studies through Gate as she couldn't get a job directly with her rank.

Rishi has been spending his holidays with new family happily. But this time he got bit uncomfortable as Anjali would call him often. He for the first time in life, hid a big thing about his life from his beloved mom. He just thought he shouldn't bother her until they really feel they are meant for each other.

He somehow managed releasing another album and learning techniques from his mom and dad about dealing the business. His little sister is very smart and aspires to be a doctor.

Ofcouse there friends are in contact with each other but Anu and Rishi aren't.

Only improvement is he called to wish her on birthday this time.

Soon the college is reopened.

................................

Now the fourth years are really sad. As per college rules, fourth years will not have exams in the 8th sem. They get jumbled in other affiliated colleges to submit projects under the guidance of professors over there within 2 months.

After that they can come back to college in participate in all events and work on new projects and can leave too if they wish.

They all are soon departed with heavy hearts and met in college after nearly 2 long months.

They organized a farewell as many would leave college soon in search of jobs and better options. Some planned trips. Some took up new projects and some would leave for internships.

..................

The CRs and GRs are the first to share their experiences on the stage. Everyone is with heavy heart including the principal. He liked this batch so very much, as they made best use of college clubs along side managing academics than previous batches.

Anu and Rishi are his open favorites. The college got extra fame after they came into trending for their talent at young age. He considers them as inspiration to young people who want to do multitasking and make money independently too.

Some sang, some danced, Ritu chose anchoring part. Anu went on to the stage and took everyone down the Memory Lane saying,

"The view of sunrise from the beach in morning and view of sunset from hostel terrace we will miss you. Getting under single umbrella on a rainy day to, walking under the tree shade on sunny day with gang. Shouting friends name in class and getting caught using phone. Pretending like we are keen sitting in first bench and falling asleep on last bench. Battling with ED kit, CRO and , struggling with copying and doing assignments till last day. Specaial notes for favourite subject and one day batting for the lest interesting subject. Teasing friends with crush names and ending up falling for one. Postponing exams proposing mind-blowing reasons and plans for trips, fests and games before head. Late night maggie cravings and gallery talks. Pranks and games, the ground and the park. The clubs and bunks, Street foods and late night meetings. Silly arguments and serious fights. Power cuts and water crises. Cancellation of classes during strikes. Misunderstands and priority issues. Eating food from dayscholars' boxes, showing up around friend who just returned from home. New reasons to make up late coming and adventures to tell proxy for friend. The clubs, the fun, our dynamic principal sir, most supportive professors, beautiful campus and city, everyone, everything and a lot more..... I'm gonna miss, we are gonna miss...." Anu's eyes are brimming. She got down the stage emotionally.