30. GOODBYE

Dumbstruck by sudden encounter, Rishi and Anu rushed towards the apartment to Raghu's home before people gathered.

"What? You fine? It's just a miss! God! " Raghu's mom cried.

" Calm down mom. We will be fine. Incidents like this keep on happening around the world, police will look into it." Raghu comforted his mom.

"Crime rate is inclining these days. Robbery and chain snatching predominantly. You all be alert and consider avoiding going out alone night time. " His father suggested.

"Well, yeah. I will go home and sorry for the trouble. We are shocked and felt like should approach you seeking mental peace. "Rishi said.

"No son, you did the right thing. We all are like family. You, all are like our children. " Raghu's mom said caressing his head lovingly.

" You know, this is all so dramatic to me. I saw friend's parents being that friendly only in movies and yeah now all of our parents are turning to be like that." Anu smiled as she, Rishi and Raghu walked towards Rishi's home after a few minutes.

"But that doesn't mean, we speak anything with them. There are restrictions to comfort level. Our parents are typically understanding, sweet yet tough. " Raghu cracked up.

" I'm happy for you. Your strained bonding with your family is blossoming. " Rishi patted Raghu.

"Yeah, it's like a dream I never saw. "Raghu exclaimed.

" How is Megha? Haven't talked to her these days? "Raghu asked Anu as they are returning after bidding adieu to Rishi.

" I haven't talked to her either. Been busy with work and she is busy when I got some free time. " Anu said.

" Actually I saw her at an ad shoot yesterday. I have been there for the same. She didn't notice me though. Looked like she is in hurry. " Raghu told.

" Well, how about your co star, I mean some are speculating about brewing stories .... "Anu laughed.

"You know there is nothing. Audience loved us so much that they want to see us as a couple in real life too. They make crazy edits and guess works. We have been avioding being spotted together due to those never ending rumours." Raghu smiled.

"Yeah, I knew it. Tomorrow they will come up with another version if they see her with her secret bf and narrate a love triangle may be. " Anu chuckled.

"Well, I wonder what I'm going to do next. Let's see. " Raghu said with beaming eyes.

" I wish I had a brother like you. Crazy, funny, understanding!" Anu said.

"My sister wouldn't mind if I had two Rakhis tied on right hand I guess, director. " Raghu smiled taking Anu's hands into his. "

"It sounds awkward to address your friend as sister or brother. Friendship has different vibe though you hold brotherly feelings. Only with a very few people it works. " Anu presumed.

"Yeah, neither I'm going to address you as sista. We are more comfortable like this. " Raghu agreed.

......................................................