046 - feelings

Or maybe, she couldn't get used to it. The awkwardness between the pair was almost unbearable, Yina had to take the car with Seonghwa and Mingi rather than the plane with the others. The only thing she looked forward to was the fact that Jinyoung had decided to go back with them for good, but he had something he needed to discuss with Hongjoong, so he got the plane, too.

Yina wasn't disappointed though, she really enjoyed car rides, especially ones with people she got along well with. "Why did I have to sit in the back?" Mingi groaned, sat in the middle seat at the back of Seonghwa's car. No one replied, so he proceeded to complain, "It's cramped back here and I have long legs,"

"Yeah, yeah," Yina said, turning up the music playing on the radio and peering over at a smirking Seonghwa. He met her gaze and his smirked dropped, changing into a melancholy smile. "What are you moping about?" She asked, one eyebrow raised.

His eyes flickered between the road and Yina, a light blush rising to his cheeks, but his sad smile remained. Just as he was about to speak, an annoyed Mingi groaned from behind them.

"Don't ignore me, Yina," He pouted, playing with her hair and accidentally grazing her neck as he did so.

A shiver electrified her spine.

Even after everything with san, it was obvious she could shake the feelings she had for some of the other guys, even if she didn't want to admit it. Mingi noticed her reaction to his accident when tiny goosebumps emerged on her skin, and he didn't know whether to hide his blush or be happy that she reacted that way.

Before he could think, she playfully slapped his hand away. "Sit back, it's dangerous," She asked, and he obliged, the playful pout returning to his lips.

"I hope you're not doubting my driving," Seonghwa grinned, his dark eyes fixed onto the road, but he wanted ever so badly to look to his side.

Yina shook her head. "I just didn't want him to distract you," She said, fiddling with the strings on her hoodie.

"I won't get distracted... at least, not by him," He admitted, finally giving in and looking towards the girl next to him, a smirk now replacing the previous frown on his face.

Was Seonghwa flirting? She thought. His body language was telling her so, but Yina knew he had no time for such things. Besides, she needed to keep to herself, or she would feel too guilty about San and what happened between them. She definitely had strong feelings for him, but what about everyone else?

Mingi made her feel wanted, Seonghwa made her feel safe, Jongho made her feel protected, Wooyoung made her feel audacious, and San made her feel free. She was sure of one thing, though, it was that San felt something for her, it was just unclear whether the others did too.

Jongho and Wooyoung we're definitely a mystery to Yina. They shared only brief moments of vulnerability with her, and the other times were spent behind their facade. She wanted to find out just who they really were.

They got back a long while after the rest. Mingi fell asleep in the back of the car, and Yina ended up talking to Seonghwa about having a normal life and that she wanted to start going back to school, but she was unsure of how easy it would be to persuade her brother. Yina stopped going as soon as she discovered the guys' alter egos, it had been a while since she attended. In fact, it was just after she had taken her college entry exams, and she had yet to find out her results.

Yina was dropped off at Jongho's and Wooyoung's apartment, and she suddenly remembered she was most likely in deep trouble for sneaking out.

She was right.

Once she stepped foot in the apartment, both of the guys were stood in front of her, arms crossed over their brooding chests. "You know you did something incredibly stupid, right?" Jongho asked, the smirk on his face causing Yina to nod silently.

"Good, now we're not letting you out of our sight," He continued, Wooyoung nodding alongside him. "You're bedroom-bound,"

"Yessir," Yina groaned, walking towards her designated room, her feet dragging tiredly behind her and her bag slung lazily on her back.

Wooyoung cleared his throat. "Not in there,"

"What?" Yina shouted, turning towards the two boys with her jaw hanging low. They weren't being serious, right?

"We're gonna be out most nights, but there will always be at least one of us here with you. Whoever that person is, you'll be sleeping with them," Jongho explained, gesturing to the rooms behind him.

Yina was gobsmacked. "Sleeping..with..?"

"Well, that's my queue," Jongho smirked, tapping Yina on her shoulder as he passed by her and out of the door.

"You're kidding, yeah? It's a joke?" She asked, still shocked by the news.

Wooyoung shook his head. "Jinyoung's orders,"

"J-Jinyoung?! My brother asked you to do this?"

He hummed, nodding. "Come," He ordered, suddenly losing his calm nature, but still holding his hand out to guide her. She took it and let him weave her in and out of the awkwardly placed furniture in the apartment.

Wooyoung opened the door to his room, revealing a nearly made double bed and a mattress on the floor.

Oh.

"You take the bed," He asked, removing his t-shirt without a care in the world. Yina let out a squeal and swiftly covered her eyes. This could not be happening.  "Whats wrong, never seen a topless guy before? That's surprising considering you're eighteen and you've stayed with Mingi,"

Yina suddenly felt annoyed. "No, I have," She admitted angrily, putting her hands down to her side in frustration, desperate to prove her point. Her eyes widened in instant regret.

He was ethereal. Wooyoung's hand was threaded through his hair, exposing his somewhat bulging arms and structured collarbones. He was positioned slightly away from her, but it caused the light to hit abs perfectly. It didn't help that his belt was hanging unbuckled on his jeans that hung low around his hips.

"D-do you not feel any shame?" She asked after a short moment, her hands flying back up to cover her eyes. The air around her was silent, but she soon felt his presence and the heat radiating from his body as he stood close to her.

Wooyoung placed a warm, gentle hand over the ones covering Yina's eyes and slowly pulled them down to her chest. Her face was covered in a deep shade of red and he could almost hear her fast paced heartbeat.

"Are you scared of me?" he asked, suddenly, causing Yina to get lost in her thoughts. Honestly, yes, he did. There was just so much enigma surrounding him, and the fact that she never knew what he was going to do did frighten her slightly, but that also made her heart race and made her feel so dauntless around him.

He noticed her hesitation and dropped his hold on her arm. "Get some sleep, Yina," He said before venturing to his bathroom to continue getting changed.

These guys had to stop doing this to her.

———
- A/N: I'm really wanting to change this into a first person book again, but it means i'll have to go through all of the chapters aaaaaH. But at the same time, I think third person helps because there are a lot of different POVs... i can't make my mind up :/

Don't get mad at me for adding a lot of potential love interests, Yina hasn't decided on one just yet ;)

(comment who you want her to end up with?)

thank you for all of the support, lots of love <33