038 - sleeping beauty

YINA
get me out of here

SAN
what's happened?

YUNHO
is everything okay?

YINA
no

YINA
its 11:30 and neither
of them are awake

YINA
I've been awake for so
long but I'm not going
to get up and make myself
at home

YINA
I understand the situation
I'm in but I still feel really
rude if I do that

YINA
even if it's them

MINGI
oh my god

MINGI
just get up and make
yourself some food

YINA
I refuse

YINA
which one is the least
frightening when they first
wake up

YUNHO
jongho surprisingly

YINA
are you trying to get
me killed?

SAN
he's not lying

SEONGWHA
it wasn't even a one-time
thing, it's happened on
multiple occasions.

YUNHO
trust us

YINA
trust and you guys don't
really fit well if you ask me

YINA
but okay. if I don't reply
in ten minutes you
know whats happened

MINGI
you'll be okay

Yina put her phone in her sweatpants' pocket and finally stood from her comfy bed, her stomach growling as she did so. Thanks to Woyoung's brief tour of the apartment, she knew who's room was who's, knowing that making the mistake of going in the wrong room could probably cost her her life - or maybe that was too far.

She opened the pristine white door to the inky haired boy's room, wincing at the loud creak it made as she did so. Yina was never the type to do things carefully, but now was one of those moments where she didn't want to be anything but careful, fearing that if she woke Jongho up the wrong way, he could get- you know -grumpy. Perching down on his bed, she took the chance to actually study his face. When he didn't have his annoying infamous smirk or disapproving scowl on his face, Yina realised that Jongho was actually quite... cute. His plump lips, glowing skin, and soft hair were all factors that added up to his cuteness, not to mention how peaceful he was while sleeping. To a stranger, Jongho at first glance (if he was sleeping, of course) would seem so innocent and kind, greatly differing to the Jongho that everyone knew well.

Yina stared a little while longer, studying all of his features -however small or unnoticeable. During this time, however, she failed to notice one very obvious thing. Jongho's eyes fluttered open to reveal his dark eyes, which upon staring into makes you wonder if they were just bottomless pits in the form of irises.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his voice coming out in a croaky form of a mumble. Yina jumped, immediately looking away from the boy who she was studying. In fact, she was studying him so hard it was as if she was trying to convince herself that he was your average, cute and innocent guy - when in fact, he was exactly the opposite. When Yina didn't respond, he rolled over onto his stomach and leaned on his elbows, propping himself up so that he could properly see the time. Doing so, however, caused the quilt to fall off his bare shoulders to the bottom of his well defined back, and thus drawing Yina's wide eyes to his bare skin.