037 - get used to it

USER_0189
hello, Yina

YINA
i wonder what you have
to say this time

USER_0189
nothing important

USER_0189
I just came to see how
you were holding up

YINA
like you actually care

YINA
all you have done is cause
me trouble

YINA
and I'm sick of you trying to
get to me when I'm in a
good mood

USER_0189
hmm

USER_0189
so you'd rather live a lie?

USER_0189
I doubt that

USER_0189
believe it or not, I don't
have ill intentions and
I'm here to help

YINA
yeah, it shows.

USER_0189
in the long run, you'll
realise I helped you

YINA
you'll help me by telling
me who you are

USER_0189
I believe one day it will
be safe to tell you

USER_0189
but now it'll only cause
more danger, trust me

YINA
what makes you think
ill trust you if I don't
know who you are?

USER_0189
you trusted me before
and I was right, wasn't I?

YINA
don't get cocky

YINA
you're pushing it, bozo

USER_0189
:)

"Have you finished packing your bags?" Mingi asked Yina and she huffed in response to his question, putting her phone down on the table in front of her.

"You're acting as if I'm taking a whole damn suitcase," Yina stood up, gathering her things and slinging her backpack over her shoulder. "Wooyoung said hed be here by now, should I wait outside?"

Mingi pouted, showing that her question offended him slightly. "You want to get away from me that badly? Besides, it's cold, stay here." Yina rolled her eyes at his response, flopping down on the couch lazily. The truth was, she was extremely anxious to be moving in with Wooyoung and Jongho as they were undoubtedly the most mysterious and dangerous two out of the boys. Leaving the warmth and comfort of Mingi's side to live with them will most likely be one of the hardest challenges the brunette will have to face. Both boys were unpredictable and, well, frightening, whereas Mingi was a huge softie once you got past his tough demeanour. It was unclear to Yina whether Jongho and Wooyoung had a soft side at all.

Mingi noticed the worried look on her face and patted her thigh lightly in attempt to comfort her. "It'll be okay. They're not bad people, they're just different. At first, new and different things may seem scary or off-putting because they're  like nothing you've ever experienced before, but all you have to do is get used to it. That's all there is to it,"

Yina lifted her head to look at the boy in front of her, who's peachy hair dangled over his eyes slightly as his lips morphed into a grin. She smiled back, propping herself up to sit properly. He was right. Maybe they just seemed dangerous because Yina never actually made the efforts to learn about this side of them.

Her phone pinged.

JONGHO
outside

YINA
just a sec