013 - uwu

YEOSANG
I'm here

YEOSANG
at school

YEOSANG
yknow, waiting for you

YEOSANG
to go to Hongjoong's house

YEOSANG
Jinaaa

YINA
I told you to not call me that

YEOSANG
But you answered

YINA
Touché

YINA
I'm nearly there

YEOSANG
okay, I think I can see you

Yina looked up from her phone and gave the ebony haired boy a small smile. "You ready to go?" He asked, bowing a little. She nodded, the pace or hear heart quickening at the thought of Hongjoong, and well, Yeosang gently holding her wrist to guide her. It was a small gesture, but it managed to make her heart flutter. It didn't help that Yina was just about to meet Hongjoong, her nerves skyrocketed.

Yeosang looked over his shoulder at her, smiling reassuringly. "It's not far now,"

———

"Hongjoong get your ass downstairs, we're here!" Yeosang shouted as he freely walked into his best friend's house. As soon as the door opened Yina could already hear him rushing about at the top of the stairs. It wasn't long before he came jogging down them, his dark hair ruffled and sweet eyes in half-moons as he smiled towards his friends.

"Yeosang," He said as he pulled him into a small hug. Over his shoulder, his eyes found Yina's. Hongjoong let go of the smaller boy and turned to her, not hesitant to pull her into a tight hug, his arms wrapping around her like she was his long lost childhood friend.

"H-hi," Yina croaked out, making him tighten the hug. A blush rose to her cheeks and she hugged him back, gently wrapping her arms around his warm torso.

Hongjoong pulled away with a toothy smile and Yina noticed his pitch black hair. "You dyed your hair," She said, reaching up to put a stray lock back into place on his forehead.

"Do you like it?" He asked, lifting his head so her hand was cupping his face. Embarrassed, Yina brought her hand back down to her side, her fingers playing with the hem of her skirt.

She nodded, and scooted past him uncomfortably to find Yeosang. He was sat on the couch, legs crossed and his head leaning back. Yina jumped and sat next to him, making him flinch.

"I thought you were gonna jump on me," He chuckled and sat up, stretched his legs out and leant them on the coffee table.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" Hongjoong asked from the doorway, still smiling. Yina shook my head but Yeosang listed pretty much every type of coffee, leaving Hongjoong dumbfounded.

"Fine then, I'll just have a water," The boy next to her huffed, and Yina couldn't help bud chuckle at his eccentricity.

Her phone pinged while Hongjoong was in his kitchen getting Yeosang's drink.

———
| Friends With Benefits |

WOOYOUNG
I think I just busted an uwu

SAN
how when why what

MINGI
never say that again

WOOYOUNG