𝟵. 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

You always got me, Micheal

Walking into the choir room with Rachel following behind her, Charlotte took a seat next to Puck with a smile

Walking into the choir room with Rachel following behind her, Charlotte took a seat next to Puck with a smile. She had been helping him out with revision recently, as well as also helping Sam sometimes too. After last year, Puck didn't think he'd ever get his friendship back with Charlotte, but now he had hope that they could be as close as they used to be because, if he was being honest, she was special to him.

Rachel was stood up, hoping to talk to Mr Schuester about sectionals "Mr. Schuester, I have an announcement." she said, getting everyone's attention "I've selected the perfect moving ballad for Finn and I to sing to launch our performance at Sectionals."

"Me first. Two things." Mr Schue stopped her train of thought, instantly. "First, our competition at Sectionals are your classic stool choirs. Great voices, but they don't move. Now if we're gonna beat them, we need to do what they can't. Dance. Which is why I've decided to feature Brittany and Mike Chang's sweet moves in our performance."

"Yay!!" Charlotte cheered leaning over and shaking Mike's shoulder giving him a big smile, sending Brittany a thumbs up too.

"Wait, they're gonna dance in front of me while I sing my solo?" Rachel questioned, worried.

"You're not getting a solo for this competition Rachel." Mr Schue shook his head at her.

"Finally!" Mercedes beamed, "So what song do I get to sing?"

"I was thinking that the winners of our duets competition would take the leads." Mr Schue announced looking over to Quinn and Sam who seemed very shocked by this.

"Ken and Barbie?!" Rachel exclaimed. "Wait, are you trying to throw this?"

"You used to be just sort of unlikeable, but now, I pretty much feel like punching you every time you open your mouth" Quinn rolled her eyes.

"I think Sam and Quinn will be great," Charlotte smiled at the two getting a grateful look from Quinn.

"Okay, listen, I have talked the talk about everyone in here feeling special for over a year now, but frankly I haven't walked the walk." Mr Schue explained "I mean, we have got a lot of talent here, and I'm gonna highlight it."

Nudging Finn, Rachel whispered "Do something!"

"Look, I'm all for... pumping up the team, making everyone feel special, but that's for practice. You don't take the star quarterback out before the big game." Finn said

"Easy to say when you're the star quarterback" Tina shot back.

"This isn't just about me, this is about the team." Finn defended.

Santana rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "You are such a hypocrite."

"Oh, like you even know what that means." Rachel said, annoyed at Santana.