Chapter 52, Hulk smash

This story is unedited and horrible spelling and probably grammar. That's what i get for writing it on my phone and months later! Sorry!

Karas pov

The pounding ache on my head continued as i blink my eyes open. Sadly, my eyes could not focus on a single thing around me. Pure darkness. Black. Pitch blackness surrounded me. The cold ground is rough but solid. Similar to concrete, i guess. My arms feel tense; i try to move my arms but they seem constricted behind me. I feel a small wire around my wrists. Along with another one around a small loop connecting to a pipe behind me. I try to focus on what happened, when a small chuckle echoed through the room.

Looks like your awake." he states. A small chuckle escaping from the unknown.

"Who are u!"

"You know who i am. Dont lie"

I knew his voice. He bothered me all last year till one day he couldnt take it anymore. He hurt me. Scarred me. Traumatized me! I hear foot steps walking closer to me. My body squirms to both sides trying to find out where he will come from. The sound stops and i can feel his presence near me. A large hand cups my face, pulling me up towards the dark. Soon a light flickers, revealing the face of my captor. Chase.

"I want to finish what i started. I had a lot of time to think in prison. And with some help from a good lover, i was able to get close enough to u. Now before u ask why, i will answer for u. I like u, and when i realized your beautiful, i didnt want anybody to have u. Damn! I still dont. "

"But when i found out u r now related to my lover and she despises u, i knew i had to help make u pay for what u did to me and her."

"I..i didnt do anything!"

"No u didnt. You're just unlucky. " He smirks at me. A dark squint across his eyes. Like no more soul left in him.

"Im sorry for whatever i did or my brothers! Please just let me go! Please!" I scream. Shaking my head back and forth from his grasp.

His hand releases my face and he gets up and walks away from me. The sounds of his feet slowly die to nothing. Before he leaves me alone, his voice breaks through the darkness.

"Just remember, im always where you least expect it."

I lower my head and start to cry to myself. I want brothers, my dad, koda. I need to see him again. Silence surrounds me as time goes on.

Merissa's POV

After my little chit chat with colton, I decided to go visit my boyfriend the next day. That morning i drove to a wooden abandoned house out in the middle of the country just behind some woods. It only took me an 2.5 hour drive. I make my way towards the small farm house that is just up a bit from the gravel driveway. My hand grasps onto the brass thin handle amd i pull the door towards me. I enter the house, with every step i take, the floorboards underneath me creak. When i round the corner, in the kitchen i see my boyfriend chase sitting there eating some chicken.

"Hey babe. How's it going?" I ask, taking a seat next to him.

"Going good. The truck is all packed so we can leave tonight." He says.

"Great. Then once we get rid of her, we can continue all the way to Maryland to start off fresh." I say with a smile.

I love this guy, and when i found out that my new cousin had gotten him in jail, i had to get back at her. I have known chase since middle school, he was my first love. The brother of my friend; he was so nice to me when we were younger.

"Yup! So let me finish this sandwich and we can get ready to go." He says taking another bite.

--------------------

That evening, chase and i pack a sleepy kara in the car and then take off down the road. I wouldnt really say sleepy, just more beaten and battered till she passed out. She wasn't cooperating and we needed her in the car.

After two days of driving we finally pull over to the side of the road in the middle of the night.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Going to dump her body." He says.

"I thought we were gonna drop her off at a hospital a few states away?" I say.

I might hate her but i didnt want to kill her.

"Shut up bitch! Or you will join her to" he says slamming the car door. I stay in the passenger seat and watch him carry kara's lifeless body out into thw woods. I sit there fumbling my phone in my hands when the drivers side door opens to a sweaty chase climbing in.

"What happened?" I stutter.

"Nothing to worry about babe."  He leans over and kisses me on the cheek before he starts the car and moves on down the road.

----------------------

Kara's pov

A bright light shines above me but then goes away. I tilt my head down away from the sun and back towards the playground. I was little, maybe about 6 years old. Landon and colton took me to the park today after school. I run up to the slide and slide down it. Giggling away at random things. I see landon talking to a girl from school and colton chilling with a few guys here. My little feet take me up the steps to the monkey bars. My little hands reach ul and i slowly make my way a few bars down, but my little hands slip and i fall to the ground with a thud. I look down and my knees and hands are scraped.

I look around and see that my brothers really aren't paying attention to me. I slowly cry pulling my knees to my small frame. A tall shadow overcasts me and i look up to see a tall man looking down at me.

"Hey little girl, are you okay?" He asks.

"No. I want my brothers." I say.

"Where are they?"

"There over their with their friends." I sniffle.

"Im sorry, let me help you clean up." He says.

He reaches down and picks me up. Carrying me off away from my brothers. Next thing i know, i hear landon shouting and hit the guy. Making me fall to the ground. I look up and see colton swoop me up and carry me off towards our home.

Once we reach home, colton and landon sit me on the kitchen counter. Colton gets some band aids while landon paces around the kitchen looking like hes about to blow steam.

"Kara! What were you thinking?" He says not looking at me.

"What you mean?" Trying to keep the tears away.

"Letting that man take you! You come to us when when you wanna take off."

"Im sorry." I mumble.

Colton comes back and starts placing them on my cuts.

"Baby girl, we love you and we dont want to loose you. You mean everything to us." Colton says.

"Thats right. I dont know what i would do if you went missing. Maybe go hulk on people and smash things." Landon chuckles at the last part.

"Im sorry! I didn't mean to!" I cry pulling my arms over coltons head and crying into his neck.

"Its ok. We forgive you girl." Landon says pulling me in to a hug.

I love my brothers and i dont ever want to leave them again.

My eyes flicker open to a bright light and some shadows. I feel some poky and hard debris under me. My eyes gaze around and see I'm laying on the ground in the woods. I see that my clothes are torn and some blood coming out of my body. I sit up and drag my body towards the way i think is the road. My bare feet are numb, but i ignore the pain. After a while i stumble on to the road and i see a car coming towards me. So i wave my hands making the car slow down.

"Help! Help me!" I shout.

The woman in the car gets out and calls 911. I sit down on the road and start to cry in happiness.