Chapter 25, Who Knew?

Kara's POV

It's Thursday, and it's a boring day for sure. Each class today has felt like it has gone by very slowly. I guess to just let every student in here, that it is mocking us. Plus the teacher's seem to be to tired to keep us busy. So they just gave us all a free period to work on other work. Which is nice to do some French and Math homework, but other than that it's boring as hell. 

At lunch we allowed the football guys to sit at their own table and have a break from us. It's only been 4 days and they seem tired of everything we are making them do. I feel bad for Oliver, who's Noah's servant. Noah is just a crazy guy with a loud mouth. His plan is that first thing tomorrow they have to show up dressed like girls in high heels and skirts. It's going to be hilarious to see the team in that get up. 

On my way to PE, I had to drop off my books since I didn't really need them to do homework later. The students in the hall disappeared quickly once the bell rang. I don't really care if I'm late to PE, I just don't want to carry these heavy books with me. I drop my books in and shut my locker door. I walk down the hallway towards the gym. There are a few other kids around taking their time walking to class. 

I feel someone grab my backpack and slam me into the lockers on my left. A tall dark boy comes face to face with me. He looks super angry. 

"Hey Kara! I have a bone to pick with you!" He shouts into my ear. 

"What are you talking about?" I take a closer look at him, and he's Beckett from the football team. 

"If you didn't make that stupid challenge, the football team wouldn't be going through hell right now." He says through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry, but Sage is the one who agreed to it." I try to tell him. 

"I don't care. If I didn't trip, you would be serving me." He slams me into the lockers again. 

"I'm sorry I really am." I keep trying to tell him. 

"Back off!" I hear Sage's voice echo through the hallway. 

Beck and I turn our heads to see Sage push Beck off of me. 

"Don't take that stupid bitche's side. She's making our life hell!" He shouts at Sage in rage.

"I accepted her challenge and I asked you for your help. We need to stick to our deal even if we don't like it." Sage roars at him. Beckett looks away out of anger and then walks off before saying one last word. 

"Whatever Sage. Just don't be whipped by your bitch. Because I know I'm not." 

Sage and I watch him walk down the hall and then turn down one of the corridors. I look at Sage to see that he is still fuming about what just happened. 

"Thanks Sage. I don't know what would have happened if you didn't show up." I tell him. 

"Don't worry about it. A deal is a deal." He tells me. 

"Thanks. I need to get to class." I say to him. "See you bro." 

"Bye." 

I turn around to get one more look at him and I can see a small smile on his face. 

_________________________________________________________

So what do you think?

Please let me know, and anyone think I should do a point of view from Sage?

Comment and vote please? :)

If I can get 5 votes for this chapter I'll update earlier. :)

Thanks!! :)