Chapter 10, Annoyance

It's Saturday morning, and it's raining. I'm stuck in a house with my 'new' family.  Dad's been over obsessed with Chantal, that they have practically been in his bedroom since she moved in. Sage and Asher have been hanging out with each other, but mostly they just hang in one of their rooms. Landon has a Saturday college class he went to about an hour ago. So now, I'm stuck here with Colton in the backyard practicing throwing the ball around with our lacrosse sticks. 

"Nice job Kara. Now try and catch with your left hand." I do what he says and switch my stick to my left hand to catch the ball. 

"Like this?" I say and then watched it all the way to my stick. 

"Yep like that! Now throw it at me. Remember to take your step at me!" He reminds me. 

I take a step forward and chuck the ball to him, it comes up just to high above his head. Colton jumps up to receive it but misses it. The rubber bouncing ball then bounces off our backyard fence. 

"Damn it." Colton mutters. 

"Sorry, I'll try again." I say. I run past Colton and scoop the ball up into my stick. I pull back, take my step, and fire it to him. Aiming for his lacrosse head in the process. I watch the ball leave my stick and safely land in Colton's. 

"Nice throw!" 

"Thanks, big bro." 

Colton and I stayed outside in the backyard practicing for another hour and a half. We had to quit because I have some homework to do. Colton decided to go get milk for Mac 'n' Cheese tonight. He left, shutting the door behind him. Now, I'm sitting on my bed doing French homework. My back facing my bedroom door. Guessing since that was a mistake, HE walked in. 

"Get out of my room!!" I shout at him. 

"But you have such a pretty room." He says back. 

I turn around to see Sage leaning against my door frame. He is wearing a pair of basketball short and a t-shirt. His hair is a mess, and his face had a smirk plastered on his lips. 

"Thanks, but now get out!" I say facing him head on.  

"Why? I wanted to see you so much." He says to me. 

"I don't care. You see me at school." I state back at him. 

"Yeah, but I get to see you more now. What are you doing anyways?" 

"Homework. Something you should consider doing. Have you done the paper for English yet?" I ask back. 

"More or less. English is easy for me." Sage says back to me. 

"Whatever. Get out." I shout at him again but he doesn't move an inch. 

"But we're bonding sis." Sage says to me. 

"Yeah right. Go bond with your brother. By the way where is he?" I ask him. 

"Playing games. You should join us." He gives me a wink. 

"Maybe some other time." I say to him. I try to push him out my door, but he wouldn't budge. 

"Or maybe now."

Before I could comeback with something, Sage picks me up over his shoulder and walks us both to Colton and Asher's room. I kick my legs but he just holds onto me tighter keeping me in place. He opens the door and drops me down on Colton's bed. I see that Asher is on a bean bag playing some racing game and Sage is just now shutting the door behind him. 

"Let me out now!" I say getting up headed for the door. 

Asher grabs my arm and pulls me down next to him. Sage takes the other bean bag next to him and then pulls me onto his lap. Both of them just laughing as they hand me off as a doll. 

"Let go!"

"Nope. You are gonna play with us, whether you like it or not." Asher says. 

"No I am not! I'm telling Colton when he gets home." I say back. 

Sage holds on to my waist, while I sit on him like a child. I wiggle as much as I can but it doesn't work. Asher pauses his game and then turns and looks at me. He makes a move and starts tickling me. Sage holds me down and then joins in as well. 

"Hahaha Stop it!!" I laugh at them. Begging for them to stop. But they didn't

"We will stop if you show us a good time, when everyone is asleep." Sage says seductively. 

"No way!" I laugh out again. Their hands tickling me all over my body. 

"Do it and we will stop." Asher says to me. 

"Do what?"

The hands stop and we all look up to see Colton standing in the door frame pissed. He seriously looks like he wants to hit one of them right now.

"Nothing. Just a good old fashioned tickle fight." Asher says to Colton. 

"Yeah right. Kara, leave now! I'll talk to you in a minute." Colton says.

I walk out into the hall, then Colton shut his door. I can hear them arguing about what was said. I heard him yell about leaving me alone. Not to look or touch what so ever. Thank god, maybe I can get some homework done now. A few minutes later, I hear the door open and then Colton walks into my room. 

"Hi, What's up?" I ask him. I put down my french book to look at him. 

"I want you to tell me if those two do anything to you. Got it? Also tell Landon as well. We don't want them messing with you." Colton said. 

"Okay. I will, but don't worry. I can handle myself." I say to him. 

"I know you can. I also know that those to are players and mean to girls. Still tell us." He says again. 

"Fine, I will." 

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you to big brother." I say back to him. 

Colton walked out of my room and downstairs to make dinner. All I know is that school and home is gonna be some trouble. Especially if Sage and Asher are around. Thankfully, I can hang out with my friends or go to lacrosse practice. I grab my phone and text Dakoda. 

Me- Hey what's up?

a few minutes later...

Koda- Hi, not much. Just making food. You?

Me- Homework, wanna hang out 2moro?

Koda-Sure. let's hang at 11, I'm free

Me- Okkie dokkie, see you at my house.

Koda-Deal! 

_____________________________________________________________

Like it so far? 

Please comment. I know more people read this and I know you have comments. So please tell me something, anything please?

What do you guys think of Sage? Asher? 

Vote and Comment please :) :)