Chapter 21, Forgiveness

This weekend has flown by so quick that it is now Sunday evening. After Sage's outraged moment Friday night, I went out Saturday to do shopping with Lilly. Bought a new dress and a few shirts as well. Just a grand time with my best friend. Later that day, I hung out with Dakoda and showed him more things about lacrosse. Taught him how to shoot, catch the ball running, and how to throw it running. It's a lot harder to shoot then it seems like. Koda did it though, he got the ball stuck a few times. That evening it was a family dinner with everyone. Listened to Landon talk about college and that he is gonna coach a youth lacrosse team here in town. That should be good. Colton talked about a girl he might like. 

Dad and Chantal also talked about their wedding day. They are thinking about it a week after school ends. So at least I can somewhat enjoy my school year. Asher seems more content on us being a family, unlike Sage who seems to be more upset about it each day. I wonder why he hates us so much. Or the idea of being a family. It can't be anything to with the rivalry at school. 

So now it's Sunday, and I'm chilling in my room relaxing. Well, other than doing some math homework though. 

"Kara!!!!" I hear Landon yell from downstairs. 

"Yes?" I say walking down the stairs. 

"You have a visitor. But you can tell us to deal with it." Landon says glaring at the door. I wonder who it is. I open the door to see Shawn standing outside the door. 

"Hi." I say a bit surprised. 

"Hey." he sheepishly says. 

"What do you want?" I ask him annoyed. I shut the door behind me.

"I wanted to come over and tell you that I'm sorry."

"Your sorry? You weren't sorry when you fucked that girl. And the comments you told me." I say pissed off. 

"I'm sorry. I really am. I shouldn't have done anything with here, and I was annoyed that we could never do anything. I lost something that was good to me, and I let my dick speak then my heart. I'm really sorry and I understand that if you don't want to talk to me again." He says. 

"Ok. I don't forgive you for what you did." I tell him back. 

"I understand. Sorry." He tells me. 

"Ok. Forgiveness is hard to ask for, but maybe we could try to be friends." He asks me. 

"Maybe. We'll see." I say to him. "Bye." I open the door and then walk inside before he could get a word out. 

_____________________________________________________

I know it's a super short chapter, but I figured Shawn needed a chance to redeem himself and be added back in the story since so many of you guys liked him so much. 

So do you think that Kara should take Shawn as a friend or just forget it? Comment and let me know please??