chapter 13

Op theme

Evening at the occult research clubhouse.

Within the clubroom rias along with her peerage, sona with her peerage as well including sirzechs, grayfia and serafall in this room discussing what happened at the battle last night against kokabiel especially the reveal secret of the death of god both devil kings told them is true since their is no point of hiding it anymore.

Rias and sona report and told them every detail of the battle which the two devil kings are quite surprised.

Sirzechs: So (y/n)'s divine dividing can control the very weather to a full extent. Said with a surprise look.

Rias nod to him confirming it.

Rias: At first I thought it was just the storm but what issei's ddraig said about it got me thinking he was holding back. Said with a thoughtful look.

Sona: Yes and I can see the purpose of that storm, while me and my peerage was holding the barrier together and the storm came out of nowhere I saw the people within their houses going down to safety, I guess in a way this made sure that no one can see us or seeing what it's happening out there. Said with a neutral look.

Akeno: Lets not forget his divine dividing's new form that stopped and absorbed the attack of the magic energy gather by the excalibur. Said with a neutral look.

This made them think how powerful he really is in the previous battles.

Rias been thinking about it and the way he handle the situation can't help it want to know about what he's hiding if what sona says is true about it which confirm it before the battle.

Sirzechs noticed his sister in her thoughts about something.

Sirzechs: Something wrong rias?. Said with a questionable look.

She looks at her brother.

Rias: Been thinking quite a while about all of this after (y/n) came to this dimensional world and questions that how is he here along with the injuries he has. Said with a questionable look.

This got their attention about that detail.

Sona: I agree with rias and we haven't confirmed it until the time before the battle that (y/n) came to our world from the future. Said with a neutral look.

This got their full attention to hear what she said.

Serafall: Are you certain sona that is a very serious claim?. Said with a questionable look.

Sona: Think about it during his battle with riser, the way he fought him seems to be he has experienced against him before and could have won quickly. Said with a neutral look.

Now they think about it during the party of his appearance he beat riser's peerage so easily which the girls have much experience than him but the red and white dragon emperor beat them so easily.

Sirzechs: Now that you mentioned it making sense but how can you be sure if it's true?. Said with a questionable look.