chapter 11

Op theme.

Night time at kuoh academy.

Sona along with her peerage place the barrier around the school.

Sona: The barrier has been placed, this is the only thing we can do to prevent any further damage outside of it. Said with a neutral look.

Rias along with her peerage and (y/n) right behind her.

Rias: Thanks sona. Said with a small smile.

Sona: Just know this is the best we can do to prevent the damage going any further. Said with a neutral look.

Rias: Don't worry we will win this. Said with a neutral look.

Then tsubaki appeared.

Issei: Tsubaki how's irina?. Said with a worried look.

Tsubaki: She's fine and resting, you can thank asia for that. Said with a small smile.

Both he and asia sigh of relief that she's alright.

Tsubaki got to sona's side to help with the barrier.

Sona glances at rias.

Sona: Rias is not too late to call your brother he wouldn't hesitate to come to help now. Said with a neutral look.

Rias: But why didn't you contact your sister. Said with a small smile.

She flinch a little mentioning her older sister.

Sona: Regardless of the reason but I know that your brother cares for you, so contact him. Said with a neutral look.

She thought about it but then akeno appeared in the magic circle.

Akeno: There's no need I already called him. Said with a smile.

Rias glare at her.

Rias: Why would you do that without my permission akeno?. Said with a serious look.

Akeno: Rias regardless of the situation we're up against a leader class fallen angel and we need all the help we can get. Said with a neutral look.

Rias looks at her for a moment and sigh of defeat.

Akeno: Thanks for understanding, sirzechs and his forces will be here in an hour. Said with a smile.

They nod.

Rias: This will be a long hour. Said with a small smile.

Then looks at (y/n) who is looking to the school with a serious expression on his face.

Rias still can't get the feeling about what sona said about him being from his other world but from the future knowing the events.

Rias: (Y/N) are you ready. Said with a neutral look.

He looks at her and nod.

Y/N: Yeah I'm ready. Said with a small smile.

She smile and nod.

They went in and entered the school.

Rias: Alright everyone be ready for anything this is not a rating game this is a real fight to the death. Said with a serious look.