chapter 1

Opening theme

Morning in the town of kuoh at the occult research clubhouse.

Rias in her office in her own thoughts about last night a mysterious boy fought against thirty stray devils but killed twenty two of them which is impossible considering his injuries isn't from the strays but something else.

Then there's the main problem about the boy that there is no information about him at all which is very weird because he can use magic power and felt a dragonic presence in him.

Which is her most attention about that the energy she felt were two separate energies but one of them matches issei like koneko said.

Rias 'thought': Just who is he and how does his energy matches issei?. Said in her mind with a neutral look.

She snap out of her thoughts when a hand placed on her shoulder and looks to see akeno.

Akeno: Worried about our unconscious guest?. Said with a small smile.

She sigh.

Rias: Yeah there is something about him that's bothering me, he posses two energies one that is similar to issei but powerful and the other one I don't know. Said with a neutral look.

Then akeno put the tea cup in her desk for her.

Akeno: Maybe there's something else about him that we don't know, I mean he appeared out of nowhere and fought stray devils but his injuries was not from that fight but he must have fought something else. Said with a little worried.

Rias agreed with her queen about that statement.

Then they heard the door knock and see sona and tsubaki coming in.

Rias: Hey sona, anything about our guest?. Said with a questionable look.

She shook her head much of her surprise along with akeno.

Sona: We searched every info about him and where he's from but there is no match about him at all, it's like he didn't even exist. Said with a neutral look.

This caught their attention to hear that sona can't find anything about the unknown individual.

Rias: Well let's hope he wakes up soon to question him. Said with a neutral look.

Sona: Agreed and also who is watching over him at this moment. Said with a questionable look.

Rias: Issei along with koneko and asia. Said with a small smile.

In a room.

The three of them taking their time and watching over the unconscious teen in bed fully healed.

Issei: Why am I watching over this guy sleeping I suppose to be looking at babes changing. Said with a annoyed look.

Koneko: Because rias said so pervert. Said with a neutral look while eating some snacks.

He sigh.

Asia: I'm sure there's a reason to watch over him but let's wait until he wakes up he's fully healed at least. Said with a smile.

They continue to spend their own time while the teen still sleeping.

In (y/n)'s mind.

He opened his eyes and start to sit up rubbing his head.